Main Menu

Need advice about transfer

Started by Larku, March 07, 2004, 09:05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larku

I hope this is the right forum to post this.
I am thinking about starting a second account. I have a druid there will make a great duo partner for my Beastlord. But i have one thing there worries me, I have heard that when you transfer a char to another account with items, you will still lose all nodrop items and epic.
Can anybody tell me if that is true or not. I have looked on eqlive but i cant find anything there confirm this.

Jaeren

A friend moved from server to server with abolutely everything on his char. PP, items, no drop stuff, spells, etc.

Shoudl eb the same for account to account.

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Lizsolo

Yep - poke around on their website.  You pay a bit more, but can keep everything.  

I recently moved my epic'd cleric from one account to another (same server) and didn't lose a thing.
Lizsolo - Barbie Beastlord and her dog Poochie
Rodcet Nife

Tastian

Yeah it used to be that server transfers lost gear, but not anymore.  If you are going to be moving the char anyways you might want to check the bazaars on both servers before you move.  I know a few people that have brought over spells (fero 5k there, 30k here) items (harvester bags), etc.  Since you are paying money to move the char you might as well get as much out of it as you can.