Main Menu

Suggestions on where else to 3 box?

Started by Axxe, May 09, 2004, 07:12:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Axxe

First Ill offer some background info.  I originally created a druid, back in 2000.  Sometime when the druid was in its teens, I made an enchanter, to support the druid's crack addiction.  They were played together a lot.  Obviously, they were lacking a melee to round them out.

When SOL came out, for whatever reason, I had my sights set on a kitty rogue.  Within 3 days, I had one at level 54 (back when 54 and 59 were hell levels, allong wiht all the levels that were multiples of 5..hoho who remembers all this).  Anyway, I finally come to the realization this was stupid and finished getting a beastlord up to 60(then).   I've powerleveled basically everything except maybe a pally.  Anyway.  

I've done areas like any of ssra, the deep, reet crowns (and sell for mq lols now thats some easy money)...any ldon (not hards, atleast not yet)..poe.. etc.

I'm interested in some new areas (maybe some of God?) to try to 3 box...just to try something different.

Will offer my magelos, altho I'm not sure what the deal is with magelo as its about 300 hp off.  Anyhow, will give you a general idea.

Beastlord
Druid
Enchanter

As a general rule if stuff hits for ~700 or under, its no problem.  In ldons, when doing an assassinate, the boss hits around 800 I think, and it was all I could do for the druid to keep up, as her equipment is pretty weak, really.   Until the druid has better manapool/regen I hesitate to try stuff thats much harder hitting than ~700s.

Is there anything in GOD that would be doable with this combo, or any other places that would just be neat to say, yea, I boxed that area?

Its easier to box if I don't have to constantly move my enc/dru. I'd like to set them up statically and then basically do everything with the bst as far as pulling / positioning, etc, with exceptions ot heals of course.  Ldons are particullary painful as you have to keep moving, but alas, its too much of a double/triple bonus to get 3 chars the points, the aa, and eventually buy the gear for those charactors, as they aren't my main and aren't likely to see guild equipment anytime in the near future.

One of my goals is to finish a ldon and then be told that "Your still resting from your previous adventure" with just my 3 box group.  Finished one with 52 min to go as my best, but it let me get another mission right away, so I'm thinking the lockout is 30 minutes (60 min to go).

Any bot towers bosses or anything like that that could be done with this combo?  I'm afriad I'm a bot noob and never went there, I always perferred hoh.  Still working on the banking anyway.

Thanks!
[/url]

Sempai

You should be able to farm the GoD Sewer trials and I would imagine some of the other zones in GoD are doable by this combo.

Granted, my gear is above yours, but I am able to 2 box the sewers with my druid / beast combo easily. Sometimes, getting to the named can be a bit tough, but it is generally worth the effort. In order of easiest to hardest, I think it goes:

Pools
Crematory
Lair
Plant

I have been able to upgrade my druid considerably in GoD, so it might be something worth looking into. Now, my beast is my main, so when I do GoD I am questing or hunting gear for my bot.

My next goal is to finish flagging my druid for KT, then I plan on hunting there for drops.
Sempai
Malus Imperium
Tholuxe Paells

Axxe

Will have to try the sewers stuff soon.   In the meantime working on maxing the ldon stone.  Big chore hah.