Main Menu

MM

Started by Utqnia, December 14, 2005, 03:42:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Utqnia

Ok, I have a three box available if I want, all with DoD.

I have only done 1 MM in my life, the one for the halloween mask.

I am curious as to which MM i can three box pretty easily.  Details are very very welcome as I dont have much experiance at all in them.

Thanks for any info's.

Chickennuggets

As far as I can tell they are all way tougher now since the mighty bat was swung.  I used to be able to do the Fairy mission with almost a half hour left over... now its around 5 minutes.  Exp is still good and safe though... 78% of an AA at 70 per mission.  The fairy mission is easy once you get the hang of it, but can be very confusing and frustrating until then.  But they all are.  My suggestion would be to try a bunch of the different ones unboxed, with a group that knows the missions to learn them.  Then just pick the one you like the best.  It will be difficult to figure them out on your own... while running two other chars at the same time.  My personal preference is the fairy mission, and either one from Freemind.
Chickennugets  http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1226640
Lvl 70 Beastlord
Steel and Honor
Saryn server

Sariss Bloodscale

Fairy is ridiculously easy, but I don't know how easy it would be to 3-box it.  There's a lot of running around and hiding involved that I'd imagine would be difficult to coordinate, especially seeing how often the $#&^ing mobs stun you.  That being said though, if you can manage the running portions, you shouldn't have any difficulty finding another 3 people to join you for the Fairy MM, which (to the best of my knowledge) doesn't impact the experience you gain upon completion and speeds up the whole process immensely.  Most everyone who hangs out in Nek is very familiar with the mission and how to run it and I've only had one bad pickup group (last night, grrr) out of at least 20 runs.  We still finished, but it took twice as long as an idiot insisted on meleeing each shrine, and therefore dying about 15 times, including when 1 shrine went down so we didn't get credit for the kill.  I think it took about 20 minutes for the repop.