Main Menu

Zoban leader of the "Z team".

Started by Zoban, January 28, 2004, 04:12:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zoban

Hola ..

Figured would explain mah setup since we have a new forum dedicated to multibox issues.

Corner desk with three monitors currently.

I play Zoban (65th Beast) on the Center PC with Zablam (65th Enchanter) to the right with assist hotkeys to Zoban, and Whitt (65th Cleric) to the Left with assist and target hotkeys to Zoban.

Very easy setup and once you get used to it is all play by the numbers.

OLD DESK PIC...

Bulge

Man, add some mad pet-DPS to that setup! :D Well, I guess you are Dire-charming with your chanter, eh? Nice computerroom you got there! I have to do it in a room of 2.00 by 1.5 meters. :D
Bulge, 66 Beastlord of Third Era, Antonius Bayle(formerly Kane Bayle), temporarily retired.
Sterk, 45 SK of Indigo Skies, 6-box on Rathe server, and progressing through TSS.

Zoban

Aye Dire charm when available...

With the three toons I can hold Veksat Theatre golems and shop/blacksmith all at once mind you is not a lot of rest for the fingers.

When Trio'n in the Veksar Ballroom I thank heavens that the cleric is a bot cause any RL person sitting there would be bored out of thier gorde. (nothing to heal and mobs fall like bricks of the scafoding)

SB in Bot is also another easy trio/duo camp that can be kept clear and still have lots of 'chat time".

Kashmiir Battlekat

I tend to camp South BoT (the first 13 pops + 2 roamers through the archway). Its easy and XP is mad.

The only thing that blows is the newbie trains.... yee gads reminds me of Karnor's back in the day...

Zoban

pull to the corner between the south and west entrances .. train al they want while you are mowing em down that way .. only ever get caught if train is south mddle / top while you are pulling .. or the trainer is complete idiot and comes over to say hi before dying.

Lowger

You are my GOD!

Seriously though how can you keep track of all of those characters?  I get confused, answer /tells with the wrong char, ALT+3 to cast a buff and wind being being a nuke on the other....the list goes on and on.

Nice set up to say the least !
Lowger Daggermaw and Bubba (he's got big gums suh!)
61 Savage Lord
Polemides
55 DruidBot
Convergence of 7th Hammer
Support the people who support gamers, not businessmen!
The Beastlord's Den
The Druid's Grove