Main Menu

WHY?

Started by Skarx, May 17, 2004, 01:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skarx

Why do i not see more of a outcry against Group IOS as the spell we got from god turn in of the Stone..

Has anyone looked at what everyone other class got.. Something they wanted needed or betterd them really..

Who the hell needs group IOS at that level of the game.. Is a slap in the face.
Pink,Lord Skarx - 65 - Beastlord - Luclin

Lithale

It is a good idea if the spell were easier to get.  I for one would like it.  Chances of me actually getting it are extremely low.

Tastian

Was a lot of talk about it.  Spell is "ok" if it were easier to get, but for where it drops it's useless and most wouldn't bother looting.  *shrugs* just one more thing in GoD that is FUBAR and most just kinda take in stride.

JillieMT

Doesn't really matter to me any, lol. I do not think I will ever be in such a raid to get it.

I am looking past GoD towards the next expansion... as with every expansion, it holds the promise of something better.

If not, then WoW and EQ2 and a slew of other things are out there to enjoy. :)
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Skarx

The stones are not that hard to get... THey drop in KT from random single groupable guys.

if you are 65th.. you can get though Sewers easy with a standard group.. if you are 65th wtih spells you and group with ther spels can do TIPT and Vexd.... then bame you KT flagged.

So now stone is not that hard to get..

But Group IOS.... omg give me something someone in my group is going to need or use. or give group IOS and group Kragg... cause you still going to have to cast Kragg 6times.

and most peeps are pretty much cap in stats when they want to do GOD zones if they have taken the time to make a single group to do each of the trials they have enough skill to not be that gimp in gear over the year.
Pink,Lord Skarx - 65 - Beastlord - Luclin

Dummkopf

I have to agree, the spell at this point in the game is a slap in the face. I have seen tons of geomancer stones drop and passed on all, its just useless for me to get that spell. I would rather get a group AC buff, ranger heal, improved SD or something else usefull for us than this crappy spell. If they want this spell to stay in game they should make it vendor sold in Abysmal Sea so that low equipped beastlords can buy it and use it.

Otuol

Has anyone posted something about this on the EQLive boards?  I'd be interested in what they have to say about this.

Aneya

I don't see why we should complain about this. Not all spells have to be uber. We already got 1 dot and 2 nukes in GoD what more do you want? On top of that the dot and nuke are better then any of the dots and nukes the other hybrids get. The only class that gets more damage spells in GoD then us is the Wizards.

Rather than complain, be happy the other classes don't complain that our damage spells are overpowered.
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Dummkopf

Well, first of all the spells we get have the same ratio as the other spells we already have so you get larger dds/dots, but you have to use more mana which doesnt make them really overpowered.
At the point of the game where you can get a geomancer stone you and all your guildies will most probably have maxed stats so that group IOS is completely useless. And thats what we complain about, we get a spell we just cant use at all (except probably for powerlevelling our alts) at the point where we get the spell. It would be different if it is a vendor sold spell, but alas it is a Kod'Taz drop so not that easy to get.

Every class gets a certain number of spells with this expansion and we just get one less.

Zakhrin

I come from a relatively biased stand on this, since I am an Enchanter first, and a Beastlord Second. However you cannot say that All other classes got something that is good, because Enchanters sure as hell did not. Enchanters got a new mez, which is completely worthless at this point in the game. Seriously, it is worthless, period. Oh and we got a new nuke, lol why do Enchanters need a new nuke? Enchanters don't do direct damage well, we don't need that crap. Oh, and you don't even want to get me started on the GoD AA's, lol pet affinity?!?! ROFL Before you start talking about how you got shafted worse than any other class you may want to look at what the new expansions REALLY are bringing to the other classes.
Orantius – Beastlord of the 30th Order
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=1024594
Zakhrin – Enchanter of the 65th Rune

Jagze

Where do you find the info for which spells we got from GoD expansion?
I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks

Jagze

Thank you.

ALso found them on Allahs