Main Menu

OoW spells on Alla's

Started by rawllef, August 18, 2004, 02:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rawllef

Just wanted to give a heads up that Allakhazams has the lvl 66-70 spells posted.

Oneiromancer

They've been on Alla for several weeks now, almost as long as they've been on Lucy, and have been pointed out on these boards before too.  Most of them are unfinished/placeholders, so while they are clues, since they have barely changed in all that time they are assuredly not finalized.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Kinash

Quote from: OneiromancerThey've been on Alla for several weeks now, almost as long as they've been on Lucy, and have been pointed out on these boards before too.  Most of them are unfinished/placeholders, so while they are clues, since they have barely changed in all that time they are assuredly not finalized.

Game on,

I do see that they updated several of them yesterday (17th). Several of the place-holder spells have real spells now, but there are still a few placeholders with no info yet.
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639

Oneiromancer

The level 68 pet proc spell has a "real" name,  Spirit of Culliv, but it still has Spirit of Rellic Strike as the proc effect...so just because a name was added doesn't mean much yet.  I also saw on Lucy that the 69 pet spell was moved to level 70 yesterday, although that wasn't updated on Alla (although I think Alla only updates with what's on the Live servers anyway).

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Skanda

New player heal spell. Didn't notice that one before.

Sharrien

Anyone else a little disappointed in our new spells so far?  They don't seem to be anything but upgrades to our current spell line up.  We'll see how the specifics work out on those spells (I like the 5% dmg modifier on the pet buff).  I'm just disappointed that there doesn't yet seem to be anything new.  Druids are getting that new rez-like thing, shammies are getting strikethrough buffs for example.  Where's our new toys?
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Evandar

Yeah, I haven't seen anything that gives any "wow!" feeling.. Just the same shit with diffrent name :P

I mean, c'mon, why not put some thought in it and come up with some new innovative ideas? I agree that adding dmg/strikethrough/crit mods to spells is a cool idea. So why not add 5% to DA to Fero like the stated in the patch msg? (Yes, I know it was only for the "focus effect" but it would be cool to really have it in the spell Fero and/or the lvl 70 spell:) )

Why not add something to SV so its a viable option to BSS? The atk dont really justify using SV when either BSS or SoT is avalible imo.

The new heals? Add a 2% extra chance to crit! (Or something  8) )
Evandar - Antonius Bayle - Retired - EQ
Dalle - Tauren Warrior - EU Stormrage - WoW

Lorathir

Spiritual Elasticity

Classes:
    Beastlord

Description
        1:Increase Carrot On Stick length by X Yards
        2:Alleviate Development pressure by 60%
        3:Increase Player Interest ~ A Bit
        4:Ho Hum Rating - 35%

Details: Raw Spell Data, Lucy Spell View

Cast on other : Soandso sighs indifferently

Eatbugs

That one's a bit unbalanced, Lorathir - they need to increase Carrot size by at least 5%, and take into account the huge boredom strikethrough percentage most level 65 players have these days.

Silly bugger.  :P
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Voredor

I can't even play anymore, EQ holds no interest. I even resubscribed my brother, but he didn't play either, so that didn't work. So I've been hopping games, played City of Heroes, Anarchy Online, Infantry, Diablo 2 and Second Life so far.

The spells won't bring me back, I know that much. The rest of the expansion isn't that appealing to me either anyways though.
Venerable <a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=168744&resize=true" target=_new>Voredor Wamphyri</a> of Ayonae Ro

Lorathir

Quote from: EatbugsSilly bugger.  :P

Silly Bugger 3, if ya don't mind. I been grinding them AA's!  :lol: