Main Menu

Ferocity!

Started by larzzus, January 09, 2004, 12:28:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hrann

Congrats Terjyn!  Povar can be fickle like that sometimes.  It's to the point now that if I want something and it's for sale and I can afford it, I buy it regardless of price because who knows the next time I will see it.

Soriab

Aint that the truth......

Vart Tehvisseeus

Man i wish i could say that Ferocity was goin for 16k. On Luclin server the cheapest ive ever seen it for was 40k

Dakat

Advice to everyone on every server.

Never buy any of our 65th rune spells for more then you can buy a rune chain.  

Currently on Emarr, Rune Chains are going for 25 to 35k a piece.  

For our class, I have always gotten Ferocity as a turn in. Concerning all our level 65 spells:   Plague has been in game since the game began. Acumen is a Kunark quest spell. So that leaves Revenge and Ferocity as the only 2 turn ins from a Rune.  You might get 4 Ferocity before 1 Revenge, but least you didn't pay 80k for it without anything in return.  I can buy 3 rune chainings for 75k. Turn all in and get 3 Ferocity. Sell those for 15k each. Remade 45k back into my pocket. Add the 5k out of the 80k that I would have spent on Revenge alone. Now I have enough to buy 2 more Rune Chainings.  After 5 attempts you should have at least 1 copy of Revenge. If not, you have 2 copies of Fero and can sell them back for 30k total. Enough to buy 1 more rune with coin to spare.  Get the picture....

TerjynPovar

Sure in a perfect world.  The total number of Rune MQ's I've seen offered in the last 6 months?  Zero.  Maybe I just don't know where to look.

Pay whatever it costs to buy Sha's Revenge.  At 60K it gets snatched up instantly, and there's a reason for that, it really is that good.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Dummkopf

There are guilds who just sell the spell, no matter how many runes they have to turn in to get it, they can sell the other rune spells easy enough. Normal price with my guild for example is 20k (flatfee for all rune spells).

TerjynPovar

Man y'all are lucky.  I asked all 3 Time enabled guilds, plus every guild I knew who was Elemental or even Tactics enabled, and not one was willing to just sell runes or rune spells.
Terjyn, Retired Feral Lord on the Povar Server

Rhugan

I see people shouting in POK to buy rune multi-quests a couple times a week and see people selling rune Multi-quests atleast 3 times a week in the bazaar and pok.

Hrann

Terjyn is right, there's virtually no one offering rune multi-quests on Povar.

Gatortooth

Luclin server went a long time without seeing any 65 Beastie spells in bazaar.  When Revenge finally hit a few weeks ago, it was up for 100K.  Fero came in shortly after, started at 75K.  Currently, the cheapest copies are Revenge at 50K and Fero at 35K.  I guess I'll go without until I get lucky on a rune drop or people quit being stupid.  I managed to get Fero at a reasonable price.
Gatortooth
and Fluffy, my faithful Warder
Feral Lord of Sovereign Storm, Luclin Server

Hrann

I bought my Revenge for 45k, 50k probably isn;t too far out of the ballpark.  Actually, beastlords have it pretty easy wrt spell prices - you should see some of the other classes.

Felidae

Fero and Revenge were 40k on the Rathe back when I got them. I've never looked back.  Well worth it.

Undreadll

Revenge and Fero are priced at around 40-50k on Lanys T'vyl.  :?
VenerableAuzzyy Huunnta - 65 Troll Bestialord - Lanys T'vyl
Lich Undreadll N'Humatus - 65 Dark Elf Warlich - Lanys T'vyl

Tooflus Wunder

After looking at Maelin's spell market and comparing to all the other servers I feel bad.  I bought my copy of Ferocity for 5k with the next highest being 10k and he had 3 of em.  I found 2 copies of Revenge the other day for 6k with the next highest being 15k.  After looking at most other spells I see the samething compared to other servers.  In Maelin's case I think it is the influx of the new Korean players has drived the price down (which sounds odd), but they seem to be undercutting established prices by a big %.

Rumtum Tugger

It is my personal goal to buy the spells for the next level prior to ding.  I know it is not helpful to me to AA prior to 65 at this point, but I lock to AA till I have the spells.  I just don't want to ding 65 and be thought of as "gimp" because I don't have slow yet.  It is a personal pride thing.  I don't recommend this to others, it is just the right thing for me.

The only exception is LDoN spells and SoF.
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=732264" target="_blank" class="postlink">Rumtum Tugger
65 Beast
Lanys
"Back.  Back off.  Gah, you stupid cat, where are you going? ..... TRAIN!"