Main Menu

School starting again?! Bleh!

Started by petiteredroo, January 02, 2004, 11:42:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petiteredroo

(sighs) Can you believe it's already time to start again? I'm insane and taking a mini-semester that ends 4 days before my new semester starts!  :roll: My college starts on the 12th.. anyone sooner than that?  :shock:

"Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."- 1 Peter 3:20

"Lo que en los libros no está, la vida te enseñará."- That which isn't in books, life will teach you.

Rellix

petiteredroo

Quote from: Rellixlamors!

Eh?  :shock:

"Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God's sight."- 1 Peter 3:20

"Lo que en los libros no está, la vida te enseñará."- That which isn't in books, life will teach you.

DiosT

yeah... im going back to school in a week.. just as my girl starts to spend more time with me !....

/sigh /cry /mummble

at least she's coming up closer to me for college over the next 3 years :-p

Kivuli

As a matter of fact, I'm back in my college dorm right now. It's kinda weird, being the only one here, but I'm not complaining. :) I work for UNCG ResNet so I get to move in early at the price of having to repair all the ehernet ports on campus.

Leberger

OOooooohhh I am so glad I don't have to go to school anymore.  :wink:
Move over skinny dog cause the fat dog's movin in.
Lebergerjr - 59 - Beastlord - KB

Sayble

woooot /cheer my kids are back in school again!!!!!!!!!

no more distractions durring the day. now i can do some serious leveling and get quests done ive been wanting to do.

sorry for those of you that dont like school but in the long run its worth it.

Sayble

beastlord on maelin
SAYBLE_KITTEEHUAHUA 48 BEASTLORD OF MAELIN

Hrann

I'd love to go back to school, work sucks.  By school I mean college, school before that sucked more than work.

fuunu

You know when I finished college I said I would never go back.  Now that I have been in the army for a little while I would love to go back to school.  Oh well maybe someday

mac173

Perspective is a funny thing.
I went back to school (college) about 15 years ago, when I got laid off from work. Went full time for 1 semester to finish up my Associates Degree.

It was the most fun I had had in YEARS! I'd give my left cajone to go back.

Those of you in school now, sorry. I'd say to enjoy it, but you won't. What I will say is, after you get out, and work for a few years, try to go back. You will really appreciate it then.  Right now school is the most demanding thing, so it is not fun. After the drudgery of work, it will seem like ambrosia.

(LOL, 2 weeks off for x-mas, and dreading going back. I haven't had 2 weeks off for 15 years!)

Zorthar

I went back to school yesterday, and had 5hours of homework on the first night! Yay for a fun semester, /sigh.  At least I didnt have alot tonight.

Junior in HS btw =P

DiosT

hehe high school :-P

Love college, no classes can assign homework over the december/winter break :-)

yes i laugh at my friends who were working on homework last sunday