Main Menu

GO CHIEFS

Started by kattana, January 09, 2004, 02:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kattana

I know not everybody is a Chiefs fan but I wanted to support my team. I hope they can win it all WOOT> :P

Atonic

Isn't indy favored by 3 this weekend? AT KC?

Kivuli

Hey, I've nothing against the chiefs. My concerns lie in the NFC and the advancement of the Panthers! /woot

Grymlok

Favre for Super Bowl MVP, imo.

The Berserker: Foecussed

Murkk Dakruul

whew, double overtime.

Grats Kivuli. :P
Murkk Dakruul
Feral Lord of Agony

And the earth cracked open in a spew of ash and flame and from the smoke arose a new evil,
A new demon of the world, and it was given the name "beastlord". With burning eyes it stared
down at us and raised its hidiously disfigured claw and it.....cast MGB paragon.

Kivuli

Yeah. /heartattack

Rooting for GreenBay to win against Philly tomorrow so we can host the NFC championship at Ericsson stadium.

Thrashum Gud

Face facts, it will be the Packers vs the Colts in the Superbowl and the Colts will win by 3.

Both games were awesome yesterday though, esp the Panthers vs Rams.

Kivuli

Heh. Someone I know predicted the rams in the superbowl against the pats, pats win. I much prefer to put my faith in my team than someone's predictions. ;)

Thrashum Gud

So much for the Packer's.  What an incredibly stupid through Farve made at the end.

mac173

Quote from: GrymlokFavre for Super Bowl MVP, imo.

Not this year.

I feel for Brett, he is a GREAT quarterback and made a very bad pass. But lets not forget all the great ones he made that got them there. He's gonna have some real guilt feelings, thinking he's let his father down. Personnally, I think next year he will be unstoppable. I'm not even a Green Bay fan, and I'm pulling for him.

GO, FARVE!

JillieMT

/comfort most of the above posters

:P
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio