Main Menu

beastlord group dps

Started by Zarrites, December 06, 2007, 12:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zarrites

Its been quite a while since I've played. But when I did play, beastlord dps in groups fricken wailed. Whenever I would get parsed I would almost always be on top of group dps.(like longer then 10-15 minutes.(providing I wasn't tanking(blind suxxors dps) or running low on mana)) Exception, there was like one necro that would always parse top dps because he was crazy. Once in a great while a wizzy or rogue would beat me out, but only the crazy I don't care if I live or die uber geared ones.(and one warrior)  I wasn't exactly under geared, but the people I always grouped with were top end raiders so they were better geared then I was.
        I'm curious to see if beastlords in SoF are still parsing top in groups, especially with the other classes new stuff. I know it might still be a little early to ask, everyone might not be level 80 with the appropriate AAs, so I might not get a large response, but any response would be appreciated.

Khauruk

We by no means suck, but the DPS classes own the serious dps slots...esp. wiz for groups.
TURNCOAT!!!!!

Oiingo

People really like us.  Not having to give up a spot for a traditional slower just adds that much more DPS to the group, especially if there is no crossover need (e.g., backup healer or crowd control).
Predator Oiingo Boiingo (80 beasty) of <Triality> on Maelin Starpyre