Main Menu

Draz got a question!! PLEASE HELP

Started by Angybby, September 11, 2004, 05:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angybby

ok today the scout spawned and me and my hubby sk proceeded to go down to the island and he started single pulling the images.

As we were killing our very first one a wizard who was quadding in the zone agroed all of the images and a couple raptors and trained them on us. Now this same wizard we told him before to stay away from our beach area till we were done.

Anyways I died and hubby fd'ed. We did manage to kill 1 of the images. On my way back to get body and loot hubby checked timer on mob on it was only a couple minutes. Anyway by the time I got there it poofed. So after we killed the 5 others I couldnt finish the turn in. I am stuck now, I did try and petition but was wondering if this has happened to anyone as far as not getting all shards and what happened to them?  

Any info would be great because I do not wanna do it all over again!.

also I heard I could get the seal again from Dumul but when I hail him he says nothing. Anyone know what I need to say to get it?
Fugllee~65th Feral Lord
Arrynadia Silverwisp~63 Enchanter

Tunare Server

Kitana

I believe that if you fail this portion of the Epic Quest you must start over. sorry for the bad news

Eatbugs

You can get the seal for the first six fights from Dumul by saying "I need another seal" to him.  You can get the seal for the Fungus Grove fight by handing your jagged claws of rending to him again.

Unfortunately, there is no way to get another seal for the TD fight except by turning in another combined box of totems.  If you fail the TD fight, you have to start over again from the beginning.   :?

Save the shards you looted, though - if you go through it again and have something similar happen, you can use those to complete that phase.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Angybby

Thanks alot all for the help, I petitioned in game and the answer I got was that they wouldn't help me. I was quite angry by this so I petitioned again. I was gonna let that answer go easily.  :x  

After a while a gm sent me a tell asking me if I was ready. I was very happy when he said he seen my petition and he checked to verify I had the dumuls seal. So he gave me that instead of doing nothing. So at least I can just do this part over, sucky part is waiting for the guy again.  Soooo hopefully next time I post it will be letting you all know I got my epic. One very happy beastlord!!  :P  :P
Fugllee~65th Feral Lord

Tunare Server

Angybby

well everything went smooth the next day after this post I got Timorous mob again then proceeded to finish my epic...oh and btw for those that want to know, my husband and I solo'ed timorous mobs with no healer. Me 59th bst at the time and him 65 sk!! New beastie with epic on Tunare!!!  :P  :P
Fugllee~65th Feral Lord

Tunare Server

Kitana

ooooh!  Congratulations!!!

I am glad a GM was able to help you out too  :)