Main Menu

You all should look at the quest forum some time.

Started by Dumpty, May 14, 2004, 03:31:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dumpty

So, yeah. You shoudl really look at the quests forum sometime, maybe at
my post here:
http://www.beastlords.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2113
Cause, you know, thats probably "huge" for the class and of major interest to all if they put that in game.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Merescata

Merescata
75 Vah Shir BST
Tribunal
Clan McEye

Dumpty

well... when you click on the link and read said thread its fairly self explanitory. According to soe there shoudlbe a new bst only weapon quest in game starting in cabilis, and if same as rest will be all race usable.
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

mac173

And if it is equivilant to the other so called "mini-epics" it would be a questable weapon even better than PSU's.

I like the idea of low and mid level players being able to quest for useable gear, instead of relying on plat farming or gifts from high levels.
So much of the gear in the game that is questable is pretty much useless to the player that is of a level to get it. When Kunnar was a cub, I did the Ghulam and Rebirth armour quests for better gear. The drops for the Ghulam Leggings and Tunic are so rare, I got the Leggings at level 12, and NEVER got the Tunic. By level 12, I could farm Swirling shadows for 2 or 3 hours and buy an entire set of armour better than Ghulam. Those quests should be doable by level 5. Thats as good as the armour is.

JillieMT

You know, if people are going to harass Rippertiger for inappropriate posts, than perhaps we need to police everyone a little more.

No need to repost Dumpty.... Quest forum is for quests, not here. We actually lose coherency if we start spreading info over two different sections in two threads.

If people don't read there, they don't want to see it elsewhere. That is the whole point for having several sections of content here.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Dumpty

1. I never harrassed Rippertiger even though he is Obnoxious.
2. You arent a mod i don't giev a damn what you think.
3. That info in the other forum seems to be important but no one ever looks there, so i should have just posted it here to begin with.
4. Obviously it worked as there is interested parties and now the info is getting out
5. KMA
Dumpty <Old Continent>
Wildblood of Xev

Pashya Blackpaw

Dumpty, a response like yours above is IMHO much more annoying and obnoxious than Rippertiger ever was.  Not to mention reactionary and unnecessarily insulting.

I appreciate the information you posted about, but please remember we're (mostly) all friends here and there's no need for flames.  Those go in the Sewers.  ;)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=541550" target="new">http://www.warriorprincess.com/mct/eq/eqpixel_pashya.jpg" width=206 height=150 border=0>

JillieMT

Quote from: Dumpty1. I never harrassed Rippertiger even though he is Obnoxious.
3. That info in the other forum seems to be important but no one ever looks there, so i should have just posted it here to begin with.
4. Obviously it worked as there is interested parties and now the info is getting out
5. KMA

Well I don't think any of that nastiness was appropriate.
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

mac173

Although I replyed to your post, JillyMT was right, it belonged in the Quest forums. If noone goes there, then there is nothing they want to see.

Your reply to JillyMT was not obnoxious, it was insulting and totally uncalled for.

Despite what Pashta says, personal attacks are not allowed even in the Sewers.

Oneiromancer

/sigh...why do people take things so personally sometimes?  Constructive critisism being accepted is practically extinct nowadays, it seems.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

ShaitynAB

I didn't see anything I would call "constructive" criticism?
Shaityn Stormweaver
65 Ogre Feral Lord
The Insane-Antonius Bayle
My Magelo
The Beastlords Den-Home of Everquest Beastlords

Jaeren

Ok, a few things..

1. This thread IS redundant. You said people ddnt' read the other one, could be because htey dont like quests or maybe because this forum is first that they saw this thread and posted here first.

2. Even if they hadn't, this thread would have prob been moved soon anyway as we do try to move topics to their proper locations which leads to 3

3. Multiple topics aren't needed and do just fragment the discussion, much better to have 1 thread about an issue.

4. Personal attacks are not allowed.

I'm an admin, i suggest you listen to me ;)

This thread is being locked since there is nothing useful besides a rpeat of another thread & causing bad feelings.

Something in the air lately causing people to be grumpy? ;)

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)