Main Menu

Little Advice

Started by Soloe Uberseksi, September 29, 2004, 05:40:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Soloe Uberseksi

Hey everyone,

long time lurker first time poster....was just curious if any of you in your boundless wisdom might be able to think of anything obtainable by small group of friends that could net more HP.

also if there's some other weapon combo i should look into for a bit more dps.

thanks in advance

Soloe

magelo in signature

Quezic Grahl

Could upgrade your hp's by alot if you are willing to do 5 bazillion more LDoN's...you already have a tunic and legs from there, can put 40 hp augs in the type 2 slots, 1150 pts each.

Also can ditch the bracer of viscous ooze and get one of the new Bloodsoaked bracers from OoW, they are 16 AC with good stats, and 65 hp's.  Cheap too, must be a common drop.  Thrice laced wristguard is even better, price on these are dropping fast, down to about 25k now, they are attuneable though.  Thrice laced wristguard is an easy 1 group camp in WoS though, so can get it yourself anyway.  Or, do another gazillion LDoN's, buy a SRo bracer and put a type 2 40 hp aug in it and you've got a 110 hp bracer with mana regen/vengeance/whatever aug you like in type 3...pretty sad really, aug'd LDoN stuff is better than most of the one group stuff I've seen drop in WoS with a few exceptions.  Have to do MPG if you want to start getting things better than you can get from LDoN.

Neck- That new OoW neck off random mobs is a big hp boost, think it's got 115 hp, I forget, seen it drop but haven't won one yet.  Anyway, is an easy one groupable item, think it's called Blue Flame collar (necklace?), in Wall of Slaughter.  Is no drop.

Face- Get Glimmering Veil of Piety, another OoW attuneable drop, good AC, 105 (or 115, I forget) hp's, and +2 mana regen.  Cost a small fortune on my server to buy atm, and not sure where it drops yet.

To make a long story short, go to OoW, Wall of Slaughter, Muramite Proving Grounds, or Ruined City of Dranik...kill many many mobs, get some good random drops and some named drops, and voila, alot more hp's.

Alternative #2, do LDoN's til your eyes bleed and get Guk LDoN armor with type 2 40 hp augs in all available pieces...think there's 7 total places you can put the type 2 hp augs, so those slots will be ~110-140 hp each with Guk armor.  Find some any slot type hp augs for the type 1 slots on them and you're even better off.

Alternative #3:  Raid, and get gear that makes all of the above look silly

Quezic