Main Menu

Upgrade advise

Started by Gariyn, October 05, 2004, 02:38:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gariyn

Hi all,

I currently have 60k in the bank thats buring a hole in my pocket and was after some upgrade advise pls.

Should I hit the bazaar now or continue to hunt OOw and hope for spme drops and wait for the prices to drop some.

Anyway what are some upgrades to keep an eye on. I'm looking to hit 4k hp unbuffed as a goal if that helps.

Thanks.
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

wolverine9981

You could replace the brac of quick with Blood-Soaked Bracer.  You should be able to get one for 3-5k on your server if you haggle a little with the seller.

Blood-Soaked Bracer
MAGIC ITEM   LORE ITEM  
Slot: WRIST  
AC: 16  
CHA: +6   DEX: +10   STA: +10   WIS: +6   HP: +65   MANA: +60   ENDUR: +60   SV COLD: +10   SV POISON: +9   SV DISEASE: +10  
Required level of 66.  
Wt: 0.9   SIZE: MEDIUM  
Class: BST DRU MNK  
Race: ALL
wolverine9981 - 58 - Beastlord - The Tribunal

WOW:
Bainee   - level 52 Shaman - Aggramar
Anduhar - level 48 Hunter    - Aggramar

wolverine9981

You could replace the Headdress with Scarred Browband.  They are currently going for between 6-10k on your server.  I just replaced my headress with this it was a tough decision because the ultravision and see invis was nice but the stats on this are much better.

Scarred Browband
MAGIC ITEM   LORE ITEM  
Slot: HEAD  
AC: 14  
AGI: +11   CHA: +9   DEX: +11   WIS: +9   HP: +75   MANA: +70   ENDUR: +70   SV MAGIC: +12   SV POISON: +12   SV DISEASE: +11  
Recommended level of 60.  
Wt: 0.6   SIZE: MEDIUM  
Class: BST DRU MNK  
Race: ALL
wolverine9981 - 58 - Beastlord - The Tribunal

WOW:
Bainee   - level 52 Shaman - Aggramar
Anduhar - level 48 Hunter    - Aggramar

Yiza

Personally, I'd attempt to replace your things that are droppable, so you can resell them to make up some of the plat you spend to buy the upgrades. I noticed you have some flags, which means you're a raider in some way, shape, or form. You can attain gear from that =)
<Hegemony>

the man who wants nothing is truly invincible.
QuoteDaewood tells omgraids:1 'yiza=ritual sacrifice to loot gods'