Main Menu

Head/Arms Upgrade.

Started by Jatrulak, October 19, 2004, 03:48:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jatrulak

To start, my guild is Time level, slowly working into GOD. We're working on Uqua atm, but don't expect to be in Qvic for another few weeks. We aren't really working on OOW right now. We still raid elementals to gear up new members/apps.
Right now I am using Gravedigger Arms and Ornate Cap. My question: I cannot decide between Elemental Sleeves and Protective Sleeves and between Cap of Flowing Time and Elemental Cap. Our loot is Officer awarded type, so DKP is no matter.
Right now I have no form of Spell haste from items and I already have 41% Haste from shoulders and Faerune from shoes. I am not sure which one for both slots is a better upgrade.
Any other suggestions for drops we may get would be more than welcome as well.

Tardar

Can't go wrong with the sleeves/bracer from Rathe.   I'm wearing them in a wrist slot atm, with the Elemental on my arms.  If I upgrade to a Time bracer, I'll move the Rathe piece to my arms and scrap the Elemental arms. I wasn't planning on getting the Elemental arms at all, but they were going to rot, so I took em for 1. Anyway, might consider those.  They will give you spell haste and FT4.