Main Menu

HP regen

Started by cillaz, December 17, 2004, 06:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cillaz

I was just wondering if anyone has experimented with hp regen.
Im currently thinking of getting a fungus patch vest and a fungi staff. I know that the old fungi shirt (non bst use-able one) stacked with the regen click effect on a fungi staff. Is this the same for the newer bst fungus patch vest?
Also if they do both stack (like they old fungi does) does it also stack with chloroplast(42hp a tick just from that)? I know it would be to good to be true, but it might be the case.
Anyone know as im not keen on forking out 100k if they dont stack :) call me a pinch-penny :P
Cillaz
57 bst
Morden Rasp

Atropine_BB

Fungus Patch Vest does stack with the clicky effect on Fungi Staff...

Effect on Fungi Staff does NOT stack with chloroplast.

Fungus Patch Vest does stack with chloroplast.

Careful with the fungi staff though as the regen also has a snare component that will decrease your movement speed.

If you are going to shell out the cash, I would suggest just buying the Fungus Patch Vest, and forget about the Fungi Staff.  Waste of money IMO as you are already lvl 57 and already have chloroplast.
Elder Atropine Invictus
Beastlord Bard Ranger || Cleric Druid

Wontu

If you have friends/guildmates that are willing to spend time in GoD farming you might also want to consider the Baleful Blood-Soaked Cuirass from Riwwi for your chest regen. It is no-drop but it has decent stats. It is a rare drop off of any mob in the zone. Depending on your server, there is still decent sellable loot that drops from the named in Riwwi that could make it worth your group's time to farm there for a while. This way you could save the 50k or whatever the Fungus vest sells for and make more money while farming for further upgrades.

I two-boxed with my cleric in there to get mine. I was using my 65 beastlord and my cleric is level 64. I could only take out 7 mobs per respawn time. Respawn is about 20 minutes so I was only killing about 21 mobs per hour. It took me 110 hours of camping the zoneline to get mine. Other people have gotten it in as few as 3 kills.

You can click on my signature to see the item.

I know this doesn't answer your original question about stacking but I figured I might as well give you another option.