Main Menu

spirit of orishar

Started by hakaaba, February 22, 2006, 12:11:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hakaaba

Yay for nonscaling small dps upgrades that require the pet to be alive and attacking and the mob to not be fire resistant   :roll:

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

Kanan

well.. for one thing, on raids, fire is the most debuffed resist.

But that aside.. we know that ain't the intent of the spell nor should we expect for it to stay as it is.  Tast's said Ry is gonna look at it again.  They were having issues with what its intended purpose was.
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar

Polanski

the spell is on lucy now.

they took out the resist mod :(
Polanski the Butterscotch Golem
Elephi the Plaid Elephant
Felde the Purple Gorilla
Vivie the Yummy Gummy Gnome
Taie the Gingerbread General
Khallus the Cookie Commissioner

Royal Order of Candy
Fennin Ro

Shamno

well alot of classes aren't to thrilled about some of the spells coming out. I am under the standing that Necros of all classes are real furios.

AS has been said, most of the spells are probably going to get a once over now that it is live. Seems to be the best way to test things now and days anyhoo....beacause on test, something always gets looked over and they just don't seem to get the time needed.

Skanda

Personally I'm reserving judgment until I see it in action. My general thinking though is if tuned correctly the rune proc may go a ways toward addressing pets dying left and right to things like AE ramp and AEs.

recoil silverclaws

Any word yet on what is needed to be done to reseve this spell and our new disc rake?
-Elder Recoil Rahl-
    -- of ctv --
a prexus guild
         and
-Hissar Spits-
   --of twinky alts-r-us--