Main Menu

From the patch notes

Started by Sikkem, March 10, 2010, 04:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sikkem

Good luck with these changes

- Beastlord - Steeltrap Jaws, Lockfang Jaws, and Fellgrip Jaws have been reworked to only be limited by their own triggered effects and not other spells cast by the pet.
- Beastlord - Friendly pet is now a contact ability that shares a stacking slot with steeltrap jaws and other similar spells.  It will fire up to 6 times per cast and has an increased chance to proc.

If the changes to Jaws goes through and works would you change over to using it ?

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

AbyssalMage

Quote from: Sikkem on March 10, 2010, 04:06:46 AM
Good luck with these changes

- Beastlord - Steeltrap Jaws, Lockfang Jaws, and Fellgrip Jaws have been reworked to only be limited by their own triggered effects and not other spells cast by the pet.
- Beastlord - Friendly pet is now a contact ability that shares a stacking slot with steeltrap jaws and other similar spells.  It will fire up to 6 times per cast and has an increased chance to proc.

If the changes to Jaws goes through and works would you change over to using it ?
If Friendly pet gets retooled like it was rumored, I doubt you will ever see Stelltrap Jaws be used except on specific situations.  Much like it currently is used in. Its just that people wont use Hobble as frequently as before.
Grimwar
81 Beastlord
Theris-Thule...errr....Prexus

Sharrien

I don't understand why Friendly Pet would have to share a slot with Fellgrip.  I'm happy with the changes to Fellgrip so that other procs won't count against it's charges, but I can't see using it much if Friendly provides decent healing.  I used Fellgrip all the time even before this fix, but probably not much any more.  I don't at all agree with this decision to have Fellgrip, Friendly and Hobble share a stacking slot.
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Blarp

kharthai

Friendly pet still only heals pet, not sure why you'd use it aside from pet tanking I guess, even then I wonder.  Then again I never use fellgrip either

Sharrien

It still only heals the pet?  yuck
Savage Spirit Sharrien Dreamstalker
Primal Elementalist Ravingronn Blazewarden
Maelin Starpyre

Grbage

Change fellgrip to a 3 minute slow duration and I probably would use it now. As is, still wouldnt.

As for friendly pet, what exactly do they mean by a contact ability?
Grbage Heep
85 Beast of Torv

Martosh

So Cool they reworked something useless into something useless, why in the hell someone is gonna use that retarded friendly pet !??!