Main Menu

Warders getting hit by ripitoses??

Started by RabidMonkey, July 18, 2004, 07:28:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RabidMonkey

Was in a ldon today and pet was getting alot more dmg than usually, thought must be wiz mob doing ae rins or somthing, but then started noticeing it was suffering from ripitoses off the xp mobs. seemed just for that ldon..anyone else had this happen?
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Xarilok

My guess is the mobs had a DS on them.  Pets simply can not be reposted unless the mob is enraged.

Either that, or due to the size the tank, weapons, procs, etc, the mob were moving out of range of the melee and getting hit simply because they are the ones tanking.
Venerable Xarilok Loungelizard - 62 Beastlord and Cat-Hater extrordinaire.

RabidMonkey

Musta been a DS I guess ya, as he's not doing it today....just seemed like all of the had a DS, seemed to many but is possible i suppose.
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Shere Khaan

Depending on which LDoN, some have a lot of casters. Some of them have a tendancy to use PBAE's or target ae's. I noticed tremor cast a fair few times in one fo the themes I was in.

Shere Khaan

Eatbugs

Some of the wizard types in LDoNs will also DS the surrounding mobs.  (Oddly, I haven't seen the druid types do it, just the wizards.)

Also, the Shaman just love those AE poison-based rain spells.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Coprolith

Turn on all melee messages and you'll know for sure.

/hugs
Elder Coprolith III
Trollie ferrul lawd of 65 levels (retired)

arcticbeast

In tak ldons, 65 normal and hard, pets take a lot of damage due to DS.  When I play my cleric I try to use MoK to dispell them because my little summoned hammer and SK pets will always die because of the DS.  I think alot of the tak casters are mages which is why so many of the mobs there have damage shields.  We are just lucky they don't have any pets :)
ArcticJade
65 Beastlord on Luclin