Main Menu

Riwwi, what's the best tactic?

Started by Savrik-Karana, August 23, 2004, 04:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DontPetBear

Was gonna try it with V, but caught a mgb 9 right when i logged on so went with that.  I used Fero instead of SV and actually resisted a few procs.  Maybe 1 outta 4 or 5 with all saves at 197 or better.  Still think 9 is better because i'm always running short on mana.  Can get my AC to about 1160's with tribute.

Suckere..uh invited some guildies over to zone, and we laid waste for awhile.  Really wanted to try the Arena but place is almost perma-camped.  We all went back to pok, and I logged for a few.  Came back to Riwwi and had the caster tunic drop aaarrghh.  No one in guild was on so ooc'd it.  I'm gonna be a permanent fixture there till it drops for me.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Raaski Razorclaws

QuoteWhen my PR was 121 I never resisted a proc. When I got it over 160 I would occationaly resist them. Now with a lowest resist of 208 I can resist most of the chaos claws which really helps. Given that PR is my weakest resist by a long shot. its the only one I really need to buff.

Ok what is your secret?!? Because I have over 230 in all resist unbuffed and that crap lands on me all the freaking time.

Oneiromancer

You probably only notice when it lands and don't see the "You have resisted the Chaos Claws spell" text and breath a big sigh of relief.  :D

Seriously, depending on how your text is filtered resist messages could be tough to notice, but a big drop in hp and a poisoned symbol is really easy to see.  That would be the best explanation that I can think of.

Or you're just really unlucky.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Skarx

im lost Fero instead of SV.. Spirtaul VIgor.. dont the two of htem stack.. or is SV something else... cant think of what dont stack with Fero
Pink,Lord Skarx - 65 - Beastlord - Luclin

Tastian

Only issues I've ever had with fero stacking are some SK type taps that simply don't stack so they won't take hold if fero is up.  Definitely stacks with SV though.

DontPetBear

Sorry was saying i would change out casting Scorpion Venom, and replace it with Ferocity.  I can't cast both spells and keep any mana at the end of fights.  Would just increase my downtime too much.
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Felidae

In Riwwi, Max your HP and Mana regen tributes and keep SD and regrowth going, pet cleric as needed.... I find I easily keep ahead of the spawns at either of the major zone outs. I have to wait for repops.