Main Menu

soloing with only 18 AAs

Started by Logato, August 26, 2004, 04:02:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logato

Any suggestions for a beastlord with only 18 AAs and just ornate/ldon items for where to solo? My thanks for the help. Oh yeah, lvl 65 vah shir, if the race is important.

JillieMT

PoH is my new favorite spot. At the zone in 75% are dblue, and you can make a TON of money. Sha's, sic the pet on em, and I toss in some DoT's and I can sit down and med up and read a book or watch TV as the pet practically solo's em, lol. Have to throw a heal on the pup on occasion, but that's ok.

Agro range is NOTHING! You have to step ON the critters to agro them now.

None of them run, so snaring is not needed at all.

They can drop 10-15pp in coin, plus gems up to blue diamonds, and you can collect all the class armor stuff to hand in to the guildmasters in PoK for random gems up to blue diamonds.

Solo with a good KEI I can make 1 or 2kpp and one AA if I really hit it hard.

Place is usually empty, but I have met a few people who are there regularly.

Here is a nice writeup detailing the Marsinger quests that you can do.

http://www.guildseofon.com/raidinghate.html

To get there, hand a Fuligan Soulstone of Innoruuk (bought in Neriak Cleric guild) to Relm M'Loch in PoTranquility. When you zone in, she is right behind you near the PoK book.

Oh, and bring something to gate back home with. :)

EDIT: oh, some other tips...

Spite Golems: don't even try to slow them... it won't land. Just DoT and start hitting them.

Ashenbone drakes: like most dragons, ya hafta cast at melee range to get anything to stick to em.

forlorn revenants: they try to mez you, so keep your MR high and use anything to disrupt their casting (woohoo slam!). This isnt actually *too* bad, as they will NOT attack you if mezzed, lol. But they will heal back up while you are mezzed.

Several of the critters here will also try to dispel you. Nothing is more annoying then getting you new extended KEI wiped out. So I buff myself with some junk in the first 3 or 4 slots before I get the KEI, so its further down the list. Seems to help a bit!
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Catgal

GE... mindless. Group is better experience tho.

Hereki

The best spot is probably Nurga, tier 5, simply because it is easy.

Griegs End is a little harder; Nadox is as easy, but slower.  Torgiran Mines is worth a shot, too.

Try them all.

a_moss_snake_001

Griegs End, stick to the Robes when possible (they have VERY low ac and HP). Totally cake and decent xp rate.

Kherash

Nadox is not bad is you go in deeper. Can grab 2-3% AA per kill. Just have to find a good camping spot.
Kejah
75 Vah Shirl Beastlord
Prexus
SpiritWalker Guild

Chance favors the prepared mind.
Louis Pasteur