Main Menu

Duo cash farming

Started by Jatrulak, September 06, 2004, 02:59:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jatrulak

Friend, rogue, and I, both time+minor god equipped, are looking for a good place to farm bazaar loot. CT/Boots of Flowing Slime is painfully boring and overcamped, we've farmed Overking all too much, and neither of us can think of anything worthwhile. Looking for something that's a challenge, but possible, with a good return. Thank you in advance.

Melonade

Can check out old school Kunark dragons, Talendor Gore Sev are all fun rewarding challenges... CAn try it solo once in a while if you get the idea down..

Platehouse is Kael is a challenge as well, not sure if you two alone could handle it, but Im sure you'd have a blast trying... Not so rewarding these days, but you might be able to find a few buyers for the quest armor..

There's so many possibilities, but just look around the old school high elvel zones and you'll find something new :)

careless acts caused a scar..it won't be the last of many, some of those might even heal

Kromjr

Droga is fairly empty on my server could try a 3 or 4 camp rotation if your really well geared. Chardok B is a challenging crawl to the end chokadis drop a nice healing 4 cloak specially for a duo.
Venerable Kromjr - 66 - Ogre Beastlord - Stromm

Fionnah

Hmm....

Plate house I think you can do, but it's not worth the cash (or more appropriately the lack thereof).  I tried soloing plate house, got 3 or 4 mobs down before I got overwhelmed and had to bolt out of there.  Just not enough DPS for me.
Fionnah Shrekswife
66th Level Beastlady and her Valiant Steed, Donkey.
Final Destiny
Ayonae Ro

Latang

I know it's over done, but Sirens Grotto is really a great place to get cash. The limiting factor in SG is dps, and with a duo of potime bst and rog, that prolly wont be much of an issue. If you have it all to yourself (fairly common really) then you can do a fairly large range of mobs. Ok, the items that drop aren't 50k, but there are a lot of 3-5k items with the chance of the Fellspine belt too. I used to do it with my uber pally friend, and we could clear out all of the fish/seahorse in the lower half of the zone with no problems before respawn, and our dps wasn't brilliant.

The only problem is you need a tracker there to start with, druid is ok cause u can track the whole zone from CS zone in and succor point in 2 goes, or a ranger might even be able to do whole zone (not sure on that, never had a ranger). Kill all named (best to look at ala's beastiary to get the names of em) and then start slaughtering. It's decent aa exp at 65, with OoW it could start to suck cause there will be lotsa LB mobs past 65. 2 main paths to take: all the lower fish/seahorses, or all the manatee's/ulthorks. Molkor hides prolly still sell well for shawl quest, sirens drop the runed sea shells fairly commonly and sell very well (on nameless at least), and the named mobs can drop some great stuff too. Some cash drops from velious gems help also.

That being said, with OoW there are bound to be better places, but SG is an easy zone, and all the named cept 1 are soloable by a well equipped beastlord (Avoid mistress of the darkwater, in main siren temple, she's harsh because of the pull), and it's a nice zone once you get to know it.

Failing that, Old Sebilis is also pretty cool, cause u can run down to juggs/reets and kill everything from the first juggs room through to trak's lair (seb protector and jumpy, and Trak if you are lucky and find him up). Spore king sucks a little, too many healers in that area, but it's doable if you wanna score a fungi i suppose.  Depending on spell drops solo I'd make around 8-10k in kunark spells killing to shrooms, then invising through them and killing all the juggs past the firepot door thing. Can also get a reet crown for MQ if you want, plus that dragon sinew thingy.

Just dont do it on nameless server  :lol:

Train Engineer, Chief Hermit of <Mystic Nobles>