Main Menu

Tables...

Started by Tastian, September 14, 2004, 10:26:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tastian

Making about 1% exp in 66 every 5 mins or so at tables in a fairly weak tables group (enc, bst lol, etc).  Testing exp in some other spots on alts, but overall it's not too bad so far.

Man0warr

KT is good too, plus augs and runes :p 3-4 mobs per 1% at 66
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

zaab

Still doing South Shrine in HoH. At 65, getting 1% real per kill.  Now getting 1% per 2 kills.  Boxing my druid (no group).  I used to use him to split the 3 sets of pairs, but now I just pull both.  Druid used for nukage.  Spent a couple hours there last nite before raid and got 10%.

Is it possible to get to 67, get the new suspend minion AA, drop back to 66 and still be able to use the AA?

Vahaus Warder

Are they summoning at Tables? There were some concerns about that.

Tastian

KT runes? hehe we had an E and a J rune rot within about 5 minutes of each other at north the other night lol.

Tastian

No, nothing summoned at tables.

Vahaus Warder

Eatbugs

QuoteIs it possible to get to 67, get the new suspend minion AA, drop back to 66 and still be able to use the AA?

Doubt it - I got the first level of Perfection of Spirit after hitting 66 on my first kill last night, then died in Earth (ouch, 12% down in 65) and couldn't use it anymore.

I've been at various camps in Fire and Earth since then, 60% into 66 now.  It's fairly painful just about anywhere at 66, but I suppose they didn't want people sprinting to 70 the first day.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Zentrel

Quotebut I suppose they didn't want people sprinting to 70 the first day

:lol:    Yet there is Multiple servers w/ multiple lvl 70s already.  took some of them less than 22 hours from server up on release day to get it as well....

Barbii

There was an entire group in pofire on Xev that dinged 70 right around noon Wednesday.  They said they counted 1250 c2 mobs to get there.

XP is slow everywhere. I dinged 66 the first day, but the hot xp spots are so crazy now that I may wait til it dies down a bit to do the xp grind to 70.
Astran, 100 Beastlord of Pain and Glory, Vox server

Zentrel

hah yeah,  usually in PoF at the tables there may be anywhere from 1 - 10 people in various groups or solo.  not counting maybe another 2 odd groups one at c1 and the other maybe in field1.

yesterday there was upto 50+ people at times in PoF w/ at least 36 of those at the tables / C2.    while my group of 6 had steady pulls (not uncommon for us to be kiting 3-5 at a time) there were some slow downs here and there along w/ other groups pulling onto us and wiping our group a few times.

overall as an iksar i gained 50% of lvl 66 in about 6 hours or so.   xp penalty sucks.