Main Menu

PoMischief

Started by Chakkorisi, September 15, 2004, 11:12:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chakkorisi

For what it is worth, I was in the Plane of Mischief and with my 66 druid, everything on tracking was still DB, and he can pretty much track the entire zone.

Chakk

JillieMT

Ah, I have hunted there since 64, so its appropriate alot lower than level 70.

This is the level 70 hunting forum...  :D
Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Chakkorisi

My deepest of apologizes JillieMT and the moderators.  I read the "First Post!" which mentioned Chardok @ level 66, so I erroneously followed suit under the misguided assumption that this would be an appropriate location to list Level 70 Hunting Grounds.

Mods, please feel free to lock this post.   :oops:

Chakk

Jaeren

Moving to the correct place, feel free to continue the talk there :)

EQ - Morell Thule / Erollisi Marr (Retired):
[75 Beastlord] Jaeren (Barbarian)
[72 Cleric] Velissia (High Elf)
[69 Shaman] Sotar (Vah Shir)

WoW - Medivh (Retired):
[60 Rogue] Draeven (Undead)
[60 Priest] Lifesaver (Undead)
[56 Rogue] Klaien (Human)
[51 Paladin] Keidian (Human)

VSOH - Flamehammer (Retired)
[34 Disciple] Daevien (Half Elf)
[33 Bard] Pastorius (Kojani)
[26 Dread Knight] Draeven (Kojani)

Meowmyx

From what I have explored and seen from the new Plane of Mischief is that the best place for experience is in the section of zone known as the 'Alice in Wonderland' area (a.k.a. scaling size wing), the mobs there range in level from being 63 to 65 with a few named that spawn in static spawn points (if a named is not up, its place holder is). Beastlords can duo this place with either another Beastlord or a healing class, though atleast a healer / tank (7k tank is adequate) and of course your dps class (bst) seems to be about the fastest route to kill the mobs. Mobs themselves hit for anywhere from 400s - 600s, *dont* summon, are snareable, rootable, do not enrage, are *fully* slowable and try to run at low health. All seem to have around 25k - 28khp.

Named are a little different, unless your ele+ geared, dont try duoing them w/ just a healer, they summon, mitigate slow, hit much harder than the regular mobs, dont run at low health, and have twice the HP as their PHs. (example.... a bunny might hit for 646, but The Bunny Behemoth will double for 900s and have 50khp) The cool thing about named though, is they give twice the exp of regular mobs in the area you encounter one in.

Alt exp is around 6% - 9% solo, 3 - 4% duo per kill (at level 65)
I plan on testing out this area again today now that im 66+

This zone is a great place to solo in imo because of how few actually come to it and explore. There is never a crowd from what I have seen. I have seen at max generally around 12 people in zone at any one time, but mostly they are hunting either in the field trash or in the early areas of the castle.

rahjaten

with the new epics out traveling can be a bit dangerous because mostly of the enchanter epic mob. sees invis and sos so just watch out. forget where it was located. needles to say i meet it personally.

Shieara

It is *supposed* to spawn in the hedge maze.  Needless to say when I went it was in the tunnels with the ratmen. What a surprise!

Calling all necros..calling all necros...your presence is required!