Main Menu

Level 66 solo / no flag xp grind locations and data

Started by Urgbonk, September 18, 2004, 04:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Urgbonk

heres some info i found so far as i try to find the best spot to xp grind @ 66 w/ no flags...im ogre if that matters for racial penalty.

Droga : 10 dk. blues per 1% (near nurga zl..can kill 2 at a time so 1% per 5 pulls)  bout 1.5% aa xp per, about 1 minute per kill.

Torgiran Mines : 13 dk. blues and 1 lt. blue per 1% (broken skull bloodguards near nadox and bridge area) bout 1.5% aa xp per, about 1 minute per kill.

Umbral Plains : chain pulled 7 moktors and didnt get a % ...since there bout 3x harder not worth it )

dont jump all over me on time per kill just guestimating :P (btw i use 2 vics , ldon pet aug, 4339 self buff hp, 1038 ac, 1250 attk self buffs w/o fero)

plz add relevant info to this list ( solo / no flag / no bots as time per kill is a factor )

Urgbonk 66 BST - Innoruuk
Urg...ogre bst

Jataan

This is for the 2 boxers out there.

I 2 box sewers. In a 2 person group it's 4 kills per 1% exp in 67.  or, I disband my cleric and PL myself it's 2 kills per 1% exp. My cleric can split all mobs with Pacify and there is a super safe  zone in spot (at least in Plant). I can 3 box a 65 Chanter as well and have done so on occasion just for Haste or if i want to stack up 2-3 mobs for speed killing.

My gear is quite nice and I am not sure how effective tthis spot would be for a less well equipped bst, but it sure is nice to exp in a quiet safe place w/o haveing every weirdo-freak with track pulling 12 mobs over you everytime a name pops.  Also very cool to be able to  take a bio break or grab a munchie in a supremely safe spot  :D
Jataan Sixclaw
65 Feral Lord
Drinal

Ttony

Quote from: Jataan
My gear is quite nice  :D

I luv ya man!!

Stop slacking and get 70 already $$
Ttony Ttiger
70 Vah Shir Beastlord
Raeign Foraeist
65 Froglok Cleric
Pyin Tupanger
57 Half Elf druid

Rakraaz

Another spot you might want to try is the Natilius room in Nadox.  For me (Iksar ) its 10 kills per 1%..  and 1 kill in just less than 1 minute.    Although not too long ago it was 1 kill per minute.. but gear upgrades have trimmed that time down a bit.

The loot here is actually half way decent.. The trolls drop up to 9pp each.. and drop gems fairly often (up to Rubies).  There is also a named here that pops ALL the time.. I started using his drops for Tribute fodder..

They are all dark blue at 66.. but I doubt they are going to stay that way at 67.  With Ferocity I resist almost all of their spells.

Aneya

Grieg's End outer at 66 10 kills per %
Grieg's End inner at 66 forgot to count, oops
PoN at 66 6-7 kills per %
Natimbi at 67 13-14 lt blue kills per %
EQ Aneya 70 Beastlord Tarew Marr
EQ2 Evalin Swashbuckler Mistmoore

Hzark

I solo'd for an hour in outer Grieg's at 67 - all mobs dark blue - got between 5% and 6% normal XP.

% per mob derisory but boy they go down fast, and HP never went below 91% and that was when I pulled 4 at once.

Very safe zone to camp for solo XP. If you don't play like a phool you need never pull more than 2 at once, and most pulls single.
Wildcaller Hzark Drakyr

www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=688699

Zartithar Savageclaw

The only place I have tried so far is PoN solo. Mostly I have been doing WoS groups in hopes of getting spells. So far I have one of my 67 spells and that's it. I've had thoughts of heading to Nadox/Hate's Fury in LoY (I love those zones) as well as Droga and even Chardok.

tkyn

SG killing walrus/manatee servants, about 10 kills per 1% lvl exp. I've made about 30% of level 66 so far trying to get that damn ailing walrus to spawn... Loot here is pretty decent though, the named walrus/manatee spawn pretty frequently, and lots of gem drops to boot.
Tkyn - 70 Beastlord - Veeshan

Taiglin

Was just in the PoI factory - 65 Bst (me), 63 Dru, and 59 war. Was making some very nice AAxp off the spider deals. They didn't hit for a whole lot and we just sat in a corner chain pulling as they went by. I didn't turn on regular XP to see how that went but might be a good place to check out. I realize that was a party of three but don't think it would be bad solo. They either have freakishly small assist range or every once in a while you get one that isn't indiff. Would have one add here or there but it was very much the exception and probably spawned very close to us maybe.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]