Main Menu

SoF 2 Weeks later!

Started by Humlaine, November 28, 2007, 12:50:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Humlaine

So how do you all like the expansion? Any bug's / concerns other then what I think I've been told? or anything you want to see possibly changed for the better? let me know here!

Sikkem

I would like testcopy fixed so we can get some parsing done   8-)

Apart from that love the aa's would like BE to overwrite Wulvrine and for Wulvrine ot last longer for shrink reasons but they are pretty small. Spells.. well I already posted that nothing has really changed there.

Sikkem - 90 Beastlord - Bertox

Sithasoule

Just the time on our group haste probly, got some questions regarding that i`ll bring up in the spell section.

Other than that, great expansion, altho im still at a loss as to what Clairvoyance on items does....

Blarp

KICK Ass we are a good bit mroe DPS i thinks i am pushing out a good bit rmoe DPS tanking then i sued to so i enjoy it  Also  Love the new armor's as i am not in a Top end Raiding guild ay mroe my tailring at 300 still gies me the shot to Brake number one on server witch i can Pordly say i just did today /pets self on back

Inphared

Quote from: Sithasoule on November 28, 2007, 02:51:32 AM
altho im still at a loss as to what Clairvoyance on items does....

Let's imagine that you have two items that equate to 10 Clairvoyance.

If you cast a 100 mana spell, it will only cost 90 mana. 200 mana spell = 190 mana cost, etc etc.

Nusa

I'd like to see the group haste broken out into a separate spell. I can even live with the short duration so long as I don't have to spam people with it when to buff my pet in raids. 99% of the time I do not want the recourse at all! Or as a second choice, how about another copy of the pet haste spell without the recourse.

Otherwise, pet peeve of claiming some of our spells are quest-based, when in fact it's still a faction grind. The quests are really TBS-like missions and need to be done many times to get the result. Real quest-based spell rewards would work more like LoY, DoD or PoR.

Thorgador

SoF so far has been awesome expansion (apart from spells), anyhow I also think that wurine would need to be overwritten by BA.  Pet haste is another pita, specially grouping, mind you, could be nice if you have no chanter or shaman around, but timer is that small that I don't even bother to check if it wears off.. At least it does not overwrite chanter or shaman haste heh.

Vidyne

20min pet haste recourse since it cannot be affected by buff extension focus.

Less lag in Loping plains and Hills of Shade

More adult mammoth spawns for exalted augment pattern book quest

However 2 of those dont pertain to beastlords.

Maylian

I've really enjoyed SoF so far, love the feel of the zones. Like the easy upgrades for the lower level players from Dragonscale and Bloodmoon. I have also posted to both Prathun and Rashere about the duration of Peerless Penchant recourse and asked if they can explain why it has been held at its current inadequate length.

One bug I have noticed is with Bloodmoon 3 (free the slaves) is that unless you're a good race or at least non-iksar you can't free them. Its nothing massive but it is a hindrance if you pick the wrong main looter. Also the system to attune your key for MMM is annoying, would be easier if they made each key linked to a top inventory slot. Again not massive but a hindrance if you don't have someone tell you the easiest way to do it. Whilst I love Pact of the Wurine, I get annoyed with our shamans thinking I am cursed during Astire so having to drop the buff to save confusion and would love BA to overwrite Wurine and vice versa.

Praxxis

SoF has been a great expansion so far.  The only complaint I've got is the pet haste recourse.  The timer is too short and also it overwrites haste potions.  I've had plenty of people yell at me because of that :(

Jodanea

I dislike the group haste recourse.  This is my first post so I really needed to say that.

kharthai

Wouldn't mind the group haste recourse on Peerless being bumped up to 2x or more the duration it currently is.  Am liking Pact and Focused Paragon a lot.

Helspawn

I agree with everyone.  Peerless was a great thought but the duration makes it not worht using unless we absolutly have to.  The mana cost and duration are a joke.  Nobody said SoE every gave us love... :-P

Icekracker

/agree with what was said above about pact and peerless. Is there any way to fix at the spell at least? Overall, however, I am very pleased with SoF and what came with it for us, especially in the AA department and pet upgrades.

however, as a consequece, whenever I come home to play Ice, I find that my brother has begun to box me on raids for the sole purpose of being mana battery for his wizard. thanks focused paragon (and other AA) for giving back my utility! (lol)
Icekracker - 80 Beastlord of Bertoxxulous

http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1378435

Kanan

heh.. i do honestly foresee us being attached to some healers as mana nipples nowadays.

guess I'll have to force hotkey setting for the mana feed tells ;p
Kez's Magelo 85 "Arch Animist" of Final Empire on Povar