Main Menu

New 10. suggestion (now BF will be fixed)

Started by Lheo, July 31, 2004, 08:02:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lheo

10. Petmerge AA    cost 30 aa,  with petmerge you merge with your pet (losing it) and gain some hp and a big boost on dps (old meleedps + petdps+petproc+10%bonus dps) also some ressists (and stacking with disciplines but change reuse to 100% longer..
this aa should be a clicky one (but you lose your pet when using it, every time)

(to keep things balanced: Give Petmerge aa to all petclasses (with nukeboni to mages, Dotboni to necros, give other pure meleeclasses an aa with a meleepowerboost/and caster a nukerpowerboost, so noone can whine (with a reason :wink: )

things like this could also be part of the long missing Meleedps vs nukedps-fix

flush

and how long is this effect supposed to last? this sounds about as good as bestial alignment (what a great AA that is... not)

My UI
Quotemmm, let the buku raid credits roll in....mmmm...

Lheo

it should last so long like you want, casting a pet should cancel the effect..
its like a way to give the bst more power when a pet is not allowed or wanted.. (and would stack with BA too) 8)

Bengali

If you could do all the damage of you and a normal pet + a 10% bonus, why would you ever use a pet once you got this?

I don't like the idea, personally.
Savagespirit Bengali Grimmspirit, Scion of Shar Vahl

"My friend Mark said that he saw Bengali totally uppercut some kid just because the kid opened a window.
And that's what I call REAL Ultimate Power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Nalitra

Think Bengali summed it up in a nutshell.

Nalitra

Lheo

nope When its target to our lvl 64 pet, our new pets would still be better i guess, or dont give any bouns damage at all. But its a fact that a bst without a pet does sucky dmg and a "petmerge aa" would fix this.

Or bring up better ideas for a new 10. point.. :wink:

RabidMonkey

Top 10 is for fixes not new aa idea aint it?
Lokchut
65 Sexah Beast.
The Tribunal

Dummkopf

It is for fixes as far as i understand, but the fact is that we fall way behind in the highend game, our usability is nearly completely useless and our dps is extremely low.  So that needs fixing in a way but i dont think warder merging would be a good way to do it. I wouldnt use my pet on raids at all except to merge with it.

Rhaynne

Plus... what sense does that make?  Mighty Morphin Beastlord Rangers!

Choppin

make focus items have same big effect on our warders as they have on mage pets, add more of them on different itemslots (they should do it a bit like with bard instrument mods, they started slapping em on alot of items since PoP)

or

maybe they should make the pet flurry AA more effective ? I didnt bother to get it since I saw how tiny the gain is, I rather started workin on bestial alignment

PS: I know there is an augment from ikkinz raids for pet focus you can slap on anything, but its "just" the time pet focus and giving up an augment slot is "meh" too
Choppin Lethal
Feral Lord