Main Menu

The Metal Beastlord

Started by Khatishaa, January 02, 2004, 06:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carragh

I bought one of these a long, long time ago when I was on Firiona Vie:
http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=1974
It's BST wearable with a chain graphic (for barbarians, anyway - haven't tried it on other races).
Feralkin Carragh Vonderewignacht
[70 Wildblood] of <Fire and Fury>
Firiona Vie

Zeragon

Leaf-twined Guards from PoEb has plate looks both on arms and wrist. Atleast on my iksar
WILDBLOOD - ZERATOOTH - 70 - BEASTLORD  - BRISTLEBANE

Bheran

The boots from RZtW are chain - I've had them for a while, and are in my magelo. Boots of the Warmaster or some such.
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Stingite

Quote from: Bheran on April 15, 2005, 02:00:59 PM
The boots from RZtW are chain - I've had them for a while, and are in my magelo. Boots of the Warmaster or some such.

I had those and recently upgraded to Sable Shoes of Flame from the fenninro script and was surprised to see the same cool chain graphic, so there's another one to add to the chain list.  :-D

Beowolv1

Here's a couple screenshots of the Heavy Metal Beastlord look    :-D

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Dummkopf

Cool pics, i guess i have to get me the metal gear, just for showing off :)

Takeed

I saved all of my platinum efreeti armor after I did the spectre illusion quest, and use this to change my graphics into plate when I feel like it.  I especailly like to use the plate helm graphic and a robe graphic while in my dark elf illusion.  I think it looks pretty sweet.

Zarrites

this thread pwns :mrgreen:

One day I had some time to kill before my cousin logged on, so I was hanging in WoS soloing some stuff, there was like nothing up, it was when WoS was hoppin'. I was messing around while I was waiting for mobs to pop, I bought two piercers from bazaar with the lowest delay I could find so I could just max my skill. But along with my DE illusion/AoN I looked so rogue, the weapons actually had decent graphics to, like whoa, what weapon is that? But they were like 9dmg 17delay lol...anyways, so I head to MPG. Rogue LFG, group sends me an invite, we kill for like a good 30 to 45 minutes without them ever expecting a thing lol. Until we got a bad pull, cleric went down, then i dropped pet, switched weapons, slammed discs/AAs and pwn two mobs while the rest of the group killed the other one, they were like wtf lol? Then my cus sent me a tell and I was like later guys.(after I laid down the massive-uberly-sexy-end-all- beast buffs of course.)

Imitating a Tank would be a pretty tough task but I think it would be doable lol.

Ogun Nagoura

I have a metal head piece for my BST and it's got no graphic at all  :cry: 

I think I'll check out the settings on my system to see if I can cobble up a graphic and then take a SS.

Orbus1

alt/o for options..You can toggle head gear on/off for showing. I forget exactly which tab it is under.

nedoirah

kharthai

Beastadin?  Shadowbeast?  Whee.

Hzath

Beastlord Community Round Table representative.  Feel free to PM me or contact me in game (Drinal.Hzathz) about anything you think needs attention.

wildwaters

jitathab

Is the armour you got ther any good though? its not what you have in profile.