Main Menu

Solo Instances - well, not just yet...

Started by Lorathir, July 30, 2004, 11:34:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chackra

It's kinda like when you have one roomate, it saves a lot of money and problems are relatively managable.  When there are more than two people, the savings diminish and the problems multiply.

Alerka

I always have kei and virtue up. Theres no reason not to on a blue server.

On Tallon Zek everyone charges 50pp for kei and 60+pp for virtue. If you asked for a free kei or virt, you would get laughed at. If you offered to donate less than the amount you would still get laughed at. A lot of the times after paying for buffs, they are dispelled or you are killed. hehe

While I still donate 50pp per kei/virt on Veeshan, people who cant afford that can still get kei/virt.

Bluebs have it easy as hell....free buffs.

BTW, I play on a red server and a blue server, so I guess I'm a Purple LOL

Bottom line on solo LDoN: A lot of customers want it. Happy customers mean more money for Sony. Sony is stupid not to make more money.

ghostryder

QuoteIt's kinda like when you have one roomate, it saves a lot of money and problems are relatively managable. When there are more than two people, the savings diminish and the problems multiply

ROFL!

Make that one girlfriend roommate = fun add second real fun!

Back on track- I'd think to be solo doable some changes would have to be made- like argo -

Some rooms are aweful pulls and we beasts don't even have pacify. Now, I could take 2 at once, 3 would be a problem for most- and there's a lot of classes that can't use their pet to split tank- heck a lot of classes don't even have a pet-

we all know how useful a shamans root is in these missions- i can't see a shaman pulling more than 2 without getting in over their heads-

Araden

decent aa'd shaman can do a lot better pulling in LDoN than you might suspect,  even without being uber geared.    Virulent Paralysis is an awesome aa for pulling LDoN's.