Main Menu

51 Cleric / 52 Bst any ideas?

Started by Swampfox, November 03, 2004, 07:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swampfox

Was just wondering if anyone had some good ideas on a place to go to 2 box a 51 cleric and a 52 beastlord, I am realy not scared to try anything. Cleric has Wisdom of 248, and Beast is twinked out bit as well. anything you can tell me would be awsome thanks for any help in advance.

Swampfox 52 Beastlord / 51 cleric

Ok I feel stupid now I found the info I needed about a cleric / bst combo should have searched harder the first time before post. Flame away  :lol:
Bigbeastlord - 52 - Beastlord

danaconda

Incoming flame...... be scared, be very very scared......

hmmm....

Damn! I suck at flaming!
Oh wait, here's a good one..... Search MOFO!!!!  :roll:

Ha, I showed you! (I know, you liked the rolling eyes....please don't cry)

Now everyone please /bow to my flaming mastery!

You begin casting Major Flame.
You hit Swampfox for 50000000 points of non-melee damage.
You have become better at Evocation (235).
Dedlee Beatdown retired
Troll Beastlord of Lanys T'Vyl
(moved onto WoW - Mannoroth server, same name)

Swampfox

Bigbeastlord - 52 - Beastlord

Taiglin

Head to the Vamp castle in the Timorous Mountians. Isn't bad xp, loot is decent, and is something different. If you are much luckier then I was you can also snag a copy of Flame for when you ding 56. Xp sorta peters out ~54 when the cents start to turn Lt blue. The generals and named aren't bad xp though. I did a whole write-up on it that is probably in the 50s hunting section somewhere. Is worth doing a couple times anyway.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

qwymm

I would go to Nadox.  Shrine, then Gunthank Entrance, then deeper in as you get more familiar.  They dont run, and dont hit too hard iirc.  Some undead further in if your cleric wants to swing the hammer.

Dulak Enraged camp would be fun too, get a soulstealer for your cleric if he doesn't have better.  You can probably do one of the boats too.

The Grey near SS temple will work although they run at low health, so have your cleric nuke or root.

Velks, KC, all the standard places too.

Maidens doing toilers, Akheva near entrance, Acrylia caverns

Grieg's might work, and if it does it would probably be the best xp, but they might hit a bit too hard at lower 50s