Main Menu

Problem turning in shards

Started by zukana, June 01, 2004, 05:23:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zukana

I was given the last shard by a Gm... i know OMG that is unheard of, however when i try to turn in the sealed bag, after combine to the scout, he just gives it back. Has anyone had these probs aswell, it is really nuts. I'm guessin cause i had killed the images about 3 weeks prior might have something to do with it.

thanks for any input

Zukana Claws Of Fury
65th Feral Lord
My gear

Faithful member or REsilience
Erollisi Emarr

Kherryn

I forget, does the Scout respawn after you hand him the seal to spawn the images?

zukana

The scout never despawns till you give him the shards combined in the bag that he gives you. hopefully that will help some

Hereki

This is what happens:

You hail the (TD) scout.  He responds.

You hand in the seal, scout gives you bag, and immediately respawns.

You hail the new scout - no response.  Some other beastlord comes along and hands him the sale - nothing happens.

You kill the images, collect shards, maybe get given one by a GM.  Combine the bag, hand it in.  Get back, I forget, a different version of the sack, I think.  Scout depops.

A couple of days later, regardless of your success or not, the original scout repops, the one that responds to hails.

The important thing to remember is that if a GM hands you a shard, you must also ask the GM to pop the hand in scout for you.

zukana

Thank you very much, now i will just have to get a GM to do that :-)

Dakat

As with all the scouts, including this one, if you do not hand in what you were there to do in the first place within a period of time, 30 min to 1 hour? the scout will despawn and without GM intervention you will have to do that part again.

Lesson Learned, it happened to me when I did the Perma Scout. Was unable to kill the bear or get help to do so. Scout and Bear despawned and I had to wait 24 hrs before he came back.

Hereki

The TD Scout seems to sometimes stay for several days in the silent version if the handin is not completed; I have seen both versions of the scout up together more than once.

Dakat