Main Menu

OK, I am a slacker! But have a question about the TD fight..

Started by Stromgaard, June 04, 2004, 09:05:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stromgaard

I havn't finished my Epic... Didn't really see much point in doing so, considering the Gear I had already at level 60...

Now I wanna do it just for the fun of it...

My question is this: With my current gear and AA's, will I be able to solo the Images in TD - even with adds? Got DPoC pet focus btw. Got 7400ish HPs when buffed with Focus, 9, Kazad's and Brells...

My Magelo is at the bottom of the post :D

Sincerely,
Stromgaard
Feral Lord, AB

Hereki

Trivial.  All the epic mobs are trivial.

I did pretty much all of my epic with my Bazaar geared beastlord at 65, a 65 cleric or a 54-56 druid, and my wife's 58-61 mage.  This was massive overkill.

For TD, the issues are few:

- keep the raptors clear so that the respawn and wanderer don't kill the low image

- single pull, which is trivial at 65

- kill fast enough to beat raptor respawn.

All of the images were easy kills, I didn't need outside healing.  The one thing to watch out for is the single raptor that roams from W to SE of the island, and to make sure that he is dead and doesn't aggro on images.

Taiglin

On mine I had a 65 Pally pull and we got 4 of the 6 so maybe he just pulled the wrong one first (can't pacy em). Anyway, have read of Beasts doing 90% of the epic single. The problem with the TD fight is if you run into a situation like we had. To fight em single or maybe double shouldn't be a problem for you is my guess. We also had a raptor argo on one of the images but the image too it out np and was lower health because of it. Would have to watch the fight though. Think I might have slowed the raptor but the image would have taken it out regardless.

<a href="http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=841014">Taiglin[/url] 70 Iksar Beastlord
Nameless - <a href="http://www.foolsrepublic.org">Fools Republic[/url]

Tastian

I've done the entire epic solo a few times now and TD fight is really easy.  Everytime I just turn-in then move to raptor island, kill the 1-2 raptors nearby.  Then single pull images.  I've single pulled with spell, aggro range pulling and various other things.  Outside of running into the middle of the images or being much lower level I don't see how you'd get multiples hehe.  The images themselves are a joke.  I cast 1 heal on myself last time I did them well fighting the unslowable one.  Other than that it was easy.  Hardest part of TD fight for me was that it was always bugged.  With what you list you seriously shouldn't have any problem, but taking along even 1 more person guarantees a win.

Stromgaard

OK! Did the TD fight yesterday :D

Had a 65 monk with me for splitting pulls... He was not able to pull singles, he had to FD split...

Other than that the images were absolutely no contest hehe I think I could have done it solo had I only gotten singles or 2 at most a pull. Shard weren't bugged either.

The whole deal took about 10 mins :D

Just wanted to share if anyone else is wondering what kinda force is needed like I was!