Main Menu

Epic done finally ( almost all solo)

Started by psycattik, June 15, 2004, 11:57:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

psycattik

Decided to finally finish epic because of 2.0 coming, I ran to emerald jungle and spanked the monkey-solo, then ran all the way to timorous deep and scout was up, couldn't get any help so I decided what the hell. I cleared all the raptors then handed in seal. The fight was going great till I had 3 images on me at once that resisted like everything i casted, but in the end it was successful. I really wanted to say that I soloed the complete epic but the final fight had me worried so i got a couple friends to help. I don't see how this fight could be soloed not because of him kicking your ass  but because he runs and boy did he run even with the help I had(they were not ubah toons) he ran all over the damn place and agroed every freaking bandit and shroom around. The good part about having a few people there was they were able to ocupy alot of the mobs by dieing while i finished him off and looted. I used the ED in main hand instead of claws and the proc tore him up. I prbabably should of used the shinia in offhand to for the procs but oh well I won.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=665847

JillieMT

Lady Jillianna Silversoul and Cody
71.181 Halasian Feral Lady - Morell-Thule... erm, Erollisi Marr
Faveo Sulum Ipsemet Ascio

Varigoneq

Varigon Colvere: 67th level Paladin of Random Acts of Kindness on Morell Thule.
Varigon's Magelo

Aihkhem :65th level Beastlord of Random Acts of Kindness on Morell Thule.
Aihkhem's Magelo

"We believe that everything we do has an impact on everyone else.
When we have love in our hearts we heal the world.
We don't even have to step outside of our door's to do it.
Because love is real, and kindness is love.
                          ~Hamadryad Long (founder of Random Acts)