Main Menu

Help...cant get CMoW

Started by Vahtigre, January 06, 2004, 04:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vahtigre

Id appreciate it if anyone can give me a hint where Im going wrong. I go to ther General and check the camps. Then go to a scout or veteran and say "Im here to help" and "Im ready to go". They lead me to the camp and I say "Im ready to start" or whatever the trigger phrase is. I then proceed to clear the camps, but no named pops and no copper medal of war. Ive done it now 8 or 9times. Am I doing something wrong, or is the quest bugged on Karana?

Vahtigre Teethandclaws
52 Beastlord
Vahtigre Clawandtooth
60 Beastlord
Karana server

Deaddragoxo

maybe ur just unlucky because i dont believe it drops all the time but i do believe you should have gotten a name to spawn

rorith

I was pretty unlucky for a while too, then one day the zone reset, and I went to do camp 1, and the 4th grimling I killed (NOT a named) dropped the medal. I just about fell out of my chair.

Those who fear the dogs of war, have never met the cats...

Mindlet

I did the 4th camp a few days ago and got the the end and was looking at an empty camp with no named.

I don't know if the camps are bugged but I thought all were supposed to have a named at the end.

However druid with me saw a coin courier at another camp pulled it and it dropped the medal.

Vahtigre

Today I had just about cleared out the camp when a skullsplitter just vanished  when I was in the process of killing it. Immediatly the whole camp repopped with grimlings. Needless to say I still didnt get my CMOW. I sent in a bug report. Anyone else on Karana should be aware there may be a problem with this.
Vahtigre Clawandtooth
60 Beastlord
Karana server

Shurn

I recently (within the last week or so) did camp 2 (North) and the Copper Medal was dropping in almost every wave of grimlings. I was surprised at how common it was, but I'm not complaining :)