Main Menu

Spirit Timers

Started by Kinash, January 08, 2004, 05:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinash

Anyone know how the Scout timers work. On Tholuxe Paells my guild keeps looking for the Permafrost scout and he is never around. My dad has gone there later at night and says it seems to pop at 11:00pm EST and is up for only about 30 mins. This means we keep wasting our time organizing an attack when the scout will never be there when we need him. Is there a set time? Is there a way to change it's time?
Kinash Kattar
Level 66, Khati Sha Apprentice
Tholuxe Paells (Bertox)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=594639

Rhaynne

If he's only staying up for 30 minutes, then someone is killing him.  They don't depawn until used.

garios

I have a question with this.  Do wandering mobs kill scounts?  i hear that some people say that wandering mobs kill the scount in ej.   And other people say that they have seen mobs walk by and kill attack the scout.  Can anyone confrim this at all?
PredatorCaterclaw Spirittalker - 67 Beastlord - Firiona Vie
Ancient Caterbite Spirittalker - 67 Shaman -Firiona Vie

Soriab

Scouts are 7 Day spawns and are up untill dead.

i would suggest camping a track bot or alt near there and checking on him randomally. When you see him up then gather. You shouldnt need more then 2 groups.

Zorthar

I believe scouts are a 1-3 Day spawn and are up until dead.  And no Wandering MOBS will not attack scouts.

Zikkar

unless they changed it the scout in EJ will get attacked by wandering Mobs and can be killed by them.
Zikkar
Firiona Vie
Feral Lord of Infernal Destiny

Zorthar

I was there about a week ago and mobs were just walking by him.

sarkoril

The problem with the Perma and LFay Scout is the volume of players in those zones nowadays. This is just my opinion but for my Epic those were the hardest two scouts to find up and I attribute this to LDoN and the volume of people in or near these zones. Basically if a BST or someone who knows a BST will always be checking these two while on their way to or from an adven so if up they ain't gonna last long. Just hang in there though because you WILL get your chance. :)
Sarkoril Snakehead
65 Iksar Beastlord
Tarew Marr
------------------------
Give me enough medals and I'll win any war.
Napolean Bonaparte