Main Menu

Wayfarers Brotherhood

Started by Kunyn, September 23, 2004, 01:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kunyn

After  I dinged 15 and zoned into Shar Vahl I got a message to meet someone who explained that if I started with these quest that eventually I could do challenging ones and get great/good items, as well as exp. Since this is EQ round 2 and I have been an officer in a big guild and done all the big raids I thopught that these quest along with the new tasks might make EQ interesting. The first thing though was a list she gave me of five names to contact. Does anyone know where these people are and if these quests are worth it? Thanks...Kunyn

Oneiromancer

That is just how you get your Adventurer's Stone in the LDoN expansion.  It is an augment that only fits into Charm slot items, and increases in power as you win adventures.  If you have it, you can also use the Magus at each LDoN camp to teleport to the others.  The 5 people he listed are independent of one another; you only need to go to one of them to complete the quest and each on asks the same questions.

For more information on LDoN...well, it's been explained in other threads and it's easier to learn in-game anyway, in my opinion.  But it's a fun expansion so I bet you'll make the most of it soon enough.  You won't be able to actually do adventures until level 20 though.

Game on,
EQ: Predator Jaede Antemanx -- 68 Vah Shir Beastlord on Kane Bayle, Retired
EQ2: Lenon Cartney -- 23 Half-Elf Troubador on Befallen, Retired
WoW: Grishnakh -- 60 Orc Hunter on Malygos, Retired

Kunyn

Thank you....I retired before LDON came out so..I'm just getting up to speed...looking foward to it )...Kunyn Vahl