Main Menu

ToV HoT Quests

Started by Nendil, October 18, 2004, 09:20:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nendil

Just curious, I know this is really old content but for me working on a new character that I'm leveling up it would help greatly in some areas until my guild would be able to equip better.

Is Dozekar able to be dropped with less than a group easily?  My friend and I can provide a 65 bst, 68 rogue, two 65 druids, 67 enc and 67 cleric.  That should be simple imo to drop him, but how low do you think I could go as far as #'s...Can the beast and druid do it alone, or bst and cleric?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
Nendil -- 65 Beastlord
Nostalgia -- Maelin Starpyre

Animist

your full group setup should be more than enough to drop it.

doz itself is easy, but u will need higher DPS to drop it than ur duo setup... ur druid (or cleric) will run out of mana before u can kill it with just u and ur pet (assuming u are doing around 150dps, as i cant see ur magelo). also bump up ur resist b4 u kill it.

best spot for killing it is kill the 1st 2 wurms u see in HoT, and then 1 or 2 wyverns at the side doors (sometimes they will magically add when u are pulling doz), then pull doz back up to stairs to kill so that u wont need to care about adds or aggro.

good luck on it
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!

Shirrkarn Ayge

Last time I killed Doze was with 2 monk/cleric/druid/beast all 65. Fight was easy just took a while.
SavageSpirit Shirrkarn Ayge - Bertoxx

Clerbot Corenna Shirrez

WarreSammontakoja

Quote from: Shirrkarn AygeLast time I killed Doze was with 2 monk/cleric/druid/beast all 65. Fight was easy just took a while.

Remember just to bring a instaclick buffie thingie with since Doze dispells quite a lot =)

but yes.... Silver Bracelet of Speed if worth it =)
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=321811 newwindow">Warre Sammontakoja
Feral Lord
Tapiolan Sankarit
Firiona Vie