Main Menu

Task Help

Started by Sunbane, December 01, 2004, 09:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sunbane

hello all,  lol  I'm working on Tasks in the morning while I get ready for work. I need some help with the third stage of one.  I'm trying to find Vellendoor Dumont in Skyfire Mt, I thought he might be the dark elf that is in the valley leading to BW, but thats not him. Does any know his loc?

Thank You
Tag
53 lvl bst

Sunbane

I found the answer, so I wanted to share it.... " Vellendoor Dumont  loc is neg 2778 pos 450, near the wizrd port in Skyfire.  "

Quote from: Sunbanehello all,  :lol:  I'm working on Tasks in the morning while I get ready for work. I need some help with the third stage of one.  I'm trying to find Vellendoor Dumont in Skyfire Mt, I thought he might be the dark elf that is in the valley leading to BW, but thats not him. Does any know his loc?

Thank You
Tag
53 lvl bst

Warrl

what Tasks are these and where do yu get them?
Warrl Loreweaver
70 Feral Lord
CT Praxium

Dakat

Some tasks start off in Dreadlands near the Portal areas. Not sure if this is where he started but that's where most of the Tasks were when Tasks were introduced to the game.

If you are paying attention to your surroundings, you will see many different types of NPC's located all over Norath. That when you hail them, they do not say anything to you usually. THose are usually the Task people that you would talk to if you were on a task and were directed to seek one of them out.