Main Menu

War Supplier In kitty town

Started by Mrcoolies, July 14, 2005, 07:20:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrcoolies

Hi
I tried handing loads of different bits to this guy last night but he just gave me it all back? Does anyone have any idea of what kind of stuff he will except? From the text you recieve from hailing him I got the impression he needs water or food?

jitathab

I gave him water, you have to wait 30 seconds or so between each hand in.

Iskandar

He will take any food or water item, but you can only hand in one item every 30 seconds or so. From what I have read on the Sony forums, storebought items (ie, from the bar ten feet away from him) will not provide as much of a faction boost as higher level player-made items. But since the factions he gives are fubar atm, there's no way to actually test this (he only gives positive The Guardians Alliance -- he is supposed to give positive The Guardian's Alliance, positive The Guardians, negative Dark Suppliers, and negative The Dark Alliance {? not positive on that last one's name offhand}). Maddoc says he will fix this soon, but in the meantime there's no one we can /con to get a faction estimate (the Elven armies are reportedly on The Guardians faction, btw).
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

Zalraka

I hung around for a bit, giving him stuff, noticed nothing real big. Only faction.

Birdienumnum

The Iksar War Supplier wants Daek Elf and Troll heads.
Alla lists a Troll head drops off one mob (Rungupp) in Tox forest, and a Dark Elf head dropped by Hollish Tnoops in West Freeport.

Should be no problem for a level 5+ Iksar to get to Tox forest, but, umm into West Freeport?
Birdienumnum

Iskandar

hehe! They didn't really balance the War Supplier requests very well... one city asks for food (easy at any level), another asks for magic weapons (not so easy for low levels) another asks for crafted items using LDoN drops (not even close to easy for lower levels).

I was looking forward to this event when it first started, now I'm kinda impartial to it. Too many bugs and not enough player involvement, other than running around to see which army moved where. :(
Wildcaller Iskandar Darkpaw --  80 Beastlord, Cohort Chalybeius, Cazic Thule

"Didn't ya hear? That which doesn't kill you makes ya stronger. So suck it up, OK?" ~C.C.
"That which doesn't kill me makes me stronger. That which does kill me I will hunt down after I respawn." ~D.H.

hakaaba

And now they changed it so only rare stuff (most likely based on tribute) gets xp potions and there are no rare foods :(

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))