Main Menu

VT Key

Started by Jikaabx, August 27, 2005, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jikaabx

Which side is easier?  The side heading to the remains, or the rock side?  For getting the shard of course lol

Tannyon

for GETTING THE KEY? sorry, but there isnt just one shard:

* total of 10 shards in 10 different zones
* you'll also need  an ORB (need to kill a Luclin boss-mob)
* you'll also need a rift that only drops after the Emp SSRA kill
* and you'll need the container from Akheva Ruins

The VT key is no small feat to get, especially for a <65 beast. At 65, most of the shards can be solo'd tho, except for 2. You'll need a group to get the ORB and the container, and a raid to kill the Emperor.

Jikaabx

I know there are multiple shards, I have 4 already, I'm just talking about the Akheva Shard.

Dancolen

A good amount of robes pop near Itarer Vius(sp?)  and we usually got 1-2 shards raiding him.. but sometimes 0.
However the general accepted shard camp that I see 95% of people doing is Va Dyn's room,  killing the rocks, and ...
I HATE rouble rousers!

bring wizzy, magician, rogue, monk, Paladin, and yourself :)
Dont need no healer, just slower and a wimpy healer like Ranger/Bst/Paladin(ok so pals arent so wimpy)
(This is considering a 70/50aa bst in middle end bazaar gear)
DPS = GOOD :)

Adds can be a bit of a problem, but slowed they dont hit too hard.
Theres more traps over by Itarear Vius.... but the hp on the mobs seemed lower.... unless you pull IV's guards.
It's always been a pain shard for us.... or me at least, takes forever to get, usually 2hrs per shard....  but can solo it pretty easy even back at 65/100.

Usually when we bring a healer here, they get bored... and start nuking.... slowed and even a decent 65 tanking char usually tanks them without losing HP usually.

hakaaba

Hehe rabble rousers are fun..consider it a preview of things to come

Arch Animist of Bertox (Saryrn (Mithaniel Marr))

TrueRWB

Sweet Lord why do that GOD awful quest?
True Red, White, and Blue American...Respect the Colors!
AKA: TrueRWB the Wise
:pint: Drink up tonight...WE RAID!

Jikaabx

This is actually the second time I've done this quest.... lol Its not to terribly hard, just annoying.  The Rousers SUCK! Way to many HP!  So the robes have a better chance then.... ok.

Tannyon

Ack! then setup in the corner by the  Shrouded Anisher. He will, rarely, drop a shard. Once he is dead, park your pet their and go get some rocks. I've done that camp dozens of times for guildies, best and safest place to pull to. Wise advice to bring a light healer, but definetely bring some dps (ranger 4tw)