Main Menu

wth, no cool quest's from tbs yet? share!

Started by Fightclubx, February 28, 2007, 06:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fightclubx

Fightclubx

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/item.html?item=67072

this is the end reward to a lot of task's, each task gets a bone in the hand. dont know where the quest starts though, but is a damn cool aug.

Kitathia

Not sure this would be an upgrade for you Fight.. but it's a nice ring:)
http://lucy.allakhazam.com/item.html?id=79901&setcookie=1

Looking for the quest walk thru.. It's a several step process and you gain currency and faction and you progress and as your ring gets better. ( sorta like Wanderlust/Slipgear aug.. jsut on a ring)

Walk Thru written by Swangsong of Steel Warriors.

TBS Progression (Combine Signet Ring)
I'm currently working on the line of quests by Prime Researcher Elnot Waymun. So far I've only done two of the shared tasks =)

The result is a ring which increases in power until this stage.

So far the first two quests were reasonably easy (Valdeholm difficulty).

I'll post some more info later.

Posting this at work, so I'll do some tidying up when I get home =)

First, start by hailing Prime Researcher Elnot Waymun in the room you port into from the Guild Hall.

Go through his text and he will give you a quest about a city in peril, and the Combine signet Ring (no stats).

He'll then send you to Assistant Researcher Plik and after going through his text you'll get a shared task - note, everyone has to do all the non shared task text to get their updates.

Plik will assign you a task in Atiiki. So head out there (the teleporter is on the Southwest of the zone (I'll post a map later).

Once in Atiiki, head to the middle northern pyramid (much harder if you've killed elementals here because you'll be KoS likely). Nothing else sees through invis afaik.

At the top of the pyramid is a portal, step on it and you're transfered to the instance inside. Everything inside sees invis from what I could garner. There's about a 50/50 split between caster and melee. Nothing enrages, nothing flurries, nothing rampages. All mobs are around Valdeholm difficulty ish.

Clear every single KoS mob in the zone. About 4-5% AA a kill at 75, so might as well burn lesson =)

Make sure you definately clear the far southwest and southern rooms, as you'll use those the most.

Clear all the way up to the top of the pyramid. The only three mobs that should be alive once you walk into the last room are the two sphinx (sphinxes?) and the Hand of xxxx (god knows how you spell that name).

6 Blind seekers will be triggered, ignore those at the moment.

Nothing respawns (in the two hours we were there at least).

Hailing the person you came to meet and going through the text will give you the challenge, and you have to evade the blind seekers by hiding from them.

The other sphinx will give you a clue, saying you should use the rooms on the bottom floor to hide in.

Once the challenge starts, have one person stay up top, and one person stay in the crossroad hallway just south of the start of the first ramp (map later again).

Your objective is to hide in the south room unless Search pattern Azia is called, in which case you need to run to the room west of it. If anything but Azia is called, you must run to the south room. However, you have to be careful with the timing. I *think* the seekers can't see you if they're standing still, so you can run between rooms sometimes, its just a little difficult to judge.

After you've completed four waves of hiding from the seekers, head back upstairs to the named Sphinx and say the EXACT text as it appears in your quest window.

Head back to Katta Castrum and hail Prime Research Elnot. Say 'Mean', 'Agendas' and 'Travel' and he will send you to Maladoks (just south of where you are).

Saying 'interested' will trigger the next group mission.

Head to Thalassius.

Invis north of the port in, and down the ramp. There are some random see invis mobs, so its just easiest to clear from where you head down the ramp, west and south. The named you are looking for (Brendanus Rioridan) is roughly exactly middle of the map on the west side. All the trash is fairly easy to clear and kill if you could do the first mission. The named himself is equally gimp.

Once you have killed him, move to the statue he was standing at and click on it. Whomever clicks on it will recieve the an item.

Head back to Elnot and hand in the item. Make sure no-one is zoning as you will recieve a transcript at this point.

Each individual person must hail Elnot, then head to Head Mage Antius (southeast).

Hail him, say 'useful' and an 'Avatar of Prexus' will spawn just to the immediate east.

You must hail and say 'doomed' to the Avatar (each person) and then hail the Head Mage again.

Head back to Elnot and he will assign you yet another task to head to Tactician Soldut, who is south of the building you are currently in.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

Fightclubx

wow thanks, thats actually a nice upgrade for me =)

Denti

The ring continues to grow if you happen to raid in TBS (Solteris, only endzone to which you are flagged with the 300hp ring). At the moment only the first next step is known as far i know but its not bad at 400hp and some mod2s, it becomes stept by step a class item as it seems.

Kitathia

Here Fight is a better walk thru
http://samanna.net/eq.progression/prog.tbs.shtml

And yes it's a nice lil ring.. can't wait to finish the quest. The fact that you actually progress thru BS/TBS at the same time is kinda neat.

KitKat

Savage Spirit http://eq.magelo.com/profile/1265061 KitKat -80 Beastlord - Quellious

iamweaver

Wildblood Lupic Wulfsib:  Member of Memento Reejeryn, The Seventh Hammer (Lanys T'Vyl)
Sugar Daddy: Berrew, Archon of Brell Serilis