Main Menu

Vralds Silken Sack

Started by Orbus, February 06, 2008, 04:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orbus

Anyone did this quest in Loping? I am at the point to kill a blighted glog imp, but have not been able to find them anywhere. According to alla and others that have done it he spawns in the tunnels under the Oracle and is in a room with three bottom feeding imps. I have hailed and rehailed the Oracle, and I have repeatedly cleared the tunnels to no avail. I thouhgt maybe the quest was bugged but according to SOE they "showed" there were two of the blighted imps up the day after I was there  /shrug. I go there everyday almost and have a ranger friend was has not seen it on track yet......any help or clues on what was done by anyone here to spawn them.

Panthur

I believe u haveto enter the room to spawn it? Not sure.

Maylian

I did this quest a while ago and the imp was at the first split in the tunnel on the right, it was up before I got there afaik. Pain in the ass to duo since I couldn't single pull it.

Orbus

I have been in the room, cleared it multiple times, ran around in circles, cussed at it...you name it  :-)

Dakitty

i have done this quest many times.
the bog imp is inside the tree.
go into the tree where the oracal is and open that door, go down that tunnel and stay on the right wall, you will come to the end where there is The "bog IMP" in the middle with 4 other mobs. kill him and he drops 6 roots. pick one up and take it to the oracal.