Main Menu

Belt slot.

Started by GurBur, January 02, 2004, 05:37:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GurBur

Should I go with a Chitinous Belt or with what i'm currently wearing Spider Fur Belt.  Currently right now I'm mainly soloing to keep my defense skill maxed and also it makes me level slower so most my skills staying closer to max.  Recently taking break this week and just hangin out in OT at the outpost just casting spells on my Suitcase( little gator ) to max out my casting skills.  Other suggestion would be fine but I really dont have the plat for anything wonderful.  As of right now I'm robbing these belts from other toons.

DontPetBear

Either belt is good.  I went with the Chitin one until level 52, when i got a Shiverback hide sash.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=783301
Dgam - 70 - Beastlord

Roaring Stormpaw

Being not in a big time raid guild, I also kept the Chint belt till 62.  Then with the new pet I went to Madien's Eye and camped the 4 arms for an Ax belt of defense.
From Zin of DSP invis and go straight out...there is a ruined fort right there.  Go in the gaping hole and hug the wall left.  Follow it around till you come to a circular stone with the 4 arms standing around it.  From the NE corner or the fort, you can pull the 4 ams single that are on the left side of teh circle if you are facing it.  The Ax belt is a nice upgrade and is relatively easy to get if you are careful :)
Roaring Stormpaw
63 Savage Lord
Dragon Maw
Mith Marr

Mallahki

With you being such a low level, I would recommend using the spider fur belt.  The 40hp will more than likely benefit you greater than the sta if you are doin alot of tanking.  The other belt would probably be better later in levels, when you get greater hp from sta and mana from wis.  You really cant go too wrong with either belt, they both have their advantages, and if mana seems to be a bigger problem for you than hp, go with chit belt.  Just my opinion, take it as that.

GurBur

Thanks for the replies I think I will stick with the spider fur belt for now.

Deaddragoxo

the Ax belt of defense is just GREAT ive had one on my bst since...38 i think and its wonderful boost to str n wisdom. It helps me not have to concentrate on those two and allows me to build up my other stats. It didnt take me long to get one actually. Best place to camp them is in the fort next to the gorangas.

EDIT: then again i just saw ur lvl and you should wait a bit less u have friends

EkubanFV

I'd go with the Spider Fur.  As a troll, you're probably doing ok in the STR/Sta department, so the agi/dex on the spider fur will be nice.  And 40hp is about as much as you'll expect from waist for a looooong time. (and generally, all other things being equal, I've preferred HP over AC).

I'm an Ogre and I wore Spider Fur until I picked up an Ax Belt.
Koobie Hammerfist
Savage Lord of the Prime Nightmare
Firiona Vie Server