Main Menu

Advise Please

Started by Gariyn, January 02, 2004, 10:45:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gariyn

Hi all,

Just wondering on some equipment upgrades. I proberly answering my own question but if there is anything else you can reccomend please do so.

I have about 12k atm and I'm planning on getting braclet of quickness, sence or fortitude. And Lodi shell for my back. I one fight away from my epic so that will up my haste and a decent HTH weapon. So I will need a new glove slot also.

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=679894

Thanks

Gariyn
:twisted:
Predator Gariyn - 75 - Beastlord - Quellious

Roaring Stormpaw

Brac of quickness go for no less that 12kpp on my server where the other 2 you mentioned go anywhere from 9-11k.  Have you thought about a bone brac of corruption?  15AC plus stats and usually quite a bit cheaper than the others  (If you have on sorry can't see magelo at work.)
Roaring Stormpaw
63 Savage Lord
Dragon Maw
Mith Marr

Hrann

I was just going to suggest the BBoC.  That plus a Bracer of Fortitude is probably the best reasonable bazaar equipment available for us.

rawllef

Shissar scale gauntlets are valid option for gloves.

For bracelets, bracelet of stamina/quickness is valid, but prolly gonna tap out your cash if you wanting to get a lodi as well.

Silver chitin bracers are also nice and relatively cheap. They are more ac/hps than the bracers of, but no saves.

Rawllef

http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=727019

Tighe

Last time I checked we can't wear Silver Chitin Wristbands.

Bone Bracer of Corruption is also rec level 60, so you won't see full stats for a couple of levels yet, but the ac and stats/saves are really nice, and worth getting at least one.

Lodi shield is also a good item, but depending on your guild size, maybe going and camping it would be a better idea? Turtle ain't that hard.

Rings too, Valorium rings would be a good purchase...but if your server is like mine and the bazaar rats are smoking dope...1 will break your bank.

Thrashum Gud

Hero's Bracer and Dragon Hero's Bracer are both fairly cheap wrist slot items.