Main Menu

Question about Barbed Rubicite Pauldrons please

Started by Skullet Crossbones, January 02, 2004, 08:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullet Crossbones

I was wondering what would be the smallest or what type of group could get these Barbed Rubicite Pauldrons in Cazic Thule.

And my other question is where on the eq atlas map is the camp? I know they are dropped by A Thul Tae Ew Spiritcaller and from what i gathered he pops somewhere called the 4 corners camp. Now is this camp reached by using this map HERE or the map used HERE this is assuming i am rite in thinking the 4 corners camp is in the upper right hand corner of both maps.

Thanks much in advance for any tips or advice!  :D

Elder Skullet Crossbones
Skullet's Magelo

Eatbugs

Yes, four corners is in the upper right on those maps.  You can get there through the maze, although you'll have to fight part of the way there - jungle spiders see invis.

Four corners camp is one groupable, but you need a good healer. (And preferably a plate tank and someone for crowd control as well.) A full, balanced group of 65's should have no problem, although it's not a cakewalk even then.
Grimgrey Dorfeater
Troll Wildblood
Undivided Faith
Drinal

Argach

I'd say ye can do 4c with 1 beastlord, 1 healer (cleric/druid) and 1 CC (chanter/bard), all 65 with decent gear and AAs. The mobs don't hit all that hard after slow so plate tank isn't really needed - the problem is more the adds, mobs using the AE poison rain and mobs AE lure slowing.

Rippykin

I've been in there before. It can get pretty ugly with the various combinations of lizards you can get. Someone to mez is pretty important. When you have 2-3 lizards in camp you'll run into problems with them healing each other on top of the other fun spell effects like the slows and poison rains mentioned earlier. As far as getting to the 4c area through the maze, I've been able to sneak in invisibly to the entrance to that area. It'll depend on what mobs are up in the maze and where they are.

G'luck with it. :)

Rippykin 63 Beastlord
Quellious