Main Menu

Ldon haste item?

Started by Logato, January 07, 2004, 12:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Logato

Currently, the haste item I have is the silver chitin wraps, and I can't afford anything better.

Would the 36% haste aug for 1150 from bbm and the 510 belt from bbm to put it in be my best bet on getting my own haste upgrade?

I don't raid, much, but I guess I could solo somewhere for loot and/or plat if I had an idea where to do that.

Lvl 64, only 3 AA.

Bheran

I say yes!

I have the 31% silver shiverback belt, which I got in the bazaar for 15k on Inny, but I'm worried about spending those points on a no-drop augment to end up with a 41 haste in a raid sometime soon.

If you don't raid, I would think that this would be the easiest obtainable haste you can get.

Of course, if you were to get another "buyable" haste item, you could always resell it down the road in case you decide to start raiding.
Bheran Feralblood & Dernit
Wildcaller and the best damn dog on Inny
Innoruuk server

Gimrol

Quote from: LogatoCurrently, the haste item I have is the silver chitin wraps, and I can't afford anything better.

Would the 36% haste aug for 1150 from bbm and the 510 belt from bbm to put it in be my best bet on getting my own haste upgrade?

I was in a similar situation.   However, I got the 510 point (31%haste) haste aug from Ruj/EC.  If you group with a high level enchanter a lot, you could save yourself the ~600 LDON points.

Here's my thinking:
Speed of vallon/Vallon's quickening = 68% haste + 31 % haste on belt = 99% haste.

The haste cap is 100%, so getting that last 1% may or may not be worth the extra LDON points.  I decided it wasn't.  Soloing is a different story, but I almost never solo so it wasn't an issue for me.

Anybody care to comment on my logic.  I'd hate to have to dissolve the lower haste aug and replace it with the bigger one.

Logato

Gimrol, interesting thought. I might even give serious consideration except getting a Ldon adventure in EC is nearly impossible on Tunare. Lot's of BBM and NRO. Not to hard to get EF. Nearly impossible to get EC or SRO.