Main Menu

Yiktiki's Weaponry Spreadsheet

Started by Tighe, January 01, 2004, 09:30:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tighe

The link is in the sig. Its pretty straight-forward. There is a tab for each equipment slot, each item in a tab is given a weighted value based on how useful a stat is to the beastlord class, you can sort by that total weighted value to see what the best item to get is.

Most NO DROP items have been maked with an X in the ND column, so if it has an X there, chances are you can't buy it.

Most zones are listed for where the item drops, space and information does not make it convenient to list what actual mob drops the item.

Special functions on an item get their own value, it adds to the over-all value of the item in question ... I based on what I think they are worth, but someone that really likes illusions might weight that differently, you are free to edit your copy.

You can change the weighted values as you see fit under the 'formulae' tab. The fields that you would be editing are light yellow, and you will see an immediate effect on the other tabs.

Please, if you find any inconsistencies or inaccuracies, don't hesitate to post here, or email me at the email address listed in the spreadsheet.

This is designed using, and for use with Excel. There is a link in the sig for where to download a free Excel viewer if you need it.

Yiktiki's Beastlord Spreadsheet

Figured this one would be a keeper.

shimruel

That spreadsheet is like my bible for choosing and evaluating upgrades.  Sticky for sure :)

Yiktiki

Pretty please let me keep ownership for the info.  That way I can make updates, keep it official, all that good stuff. (c:

Thanks
Starlighte - Tauren Druid - Level 70
Misscreant - Blood Elf Warlock - Level 70
Kilrogg Server

RETIRED
Elder Yiktiki Tumbo - Feral Lord
Starlighte Starbrighte - Pocket Druid
Luclin Server

DiosT