Main Menu

65 needing an equipment check!

Started by Rukulle, January 10, 2004, 06:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rukulle

Hey ya'll, finally found the new forums, and mentioned i was gonna post an equipment check in the channel last night.

Here's the deal, im level 65 with 52 AA (check Magelo for skills and stuff, most are def AA) I have 230k sitting in the bank after bazaar whoring for like a month and wanted to check if I should upgrade.  Click my signature for a link.

P.S. If my siggy doesnt work, here's a manual link : http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=863609

Man0warr

Replace Lupine with Bloodmetal Earring
Get Frozen Mask of Mana
Necklace of Reflected Flames
Some cloak with HP would be nice
War Crested Ring owns.
Legs/Bracer/Arms need to be upgraded to Ornate or Guk/MM armor
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe

Tastian

You've got a lot of decent stuff and most of the "upgrades" really depend on you.  Do you nuke much?  War crested ring is very nice.  Band of flayed flesh, steel ring are both upgrades there too if you were unhappy with your valorium ones.  

Mask can go frozen mana, LDoN, mask of contemplation depending.  Weapons you've got golden wraps of compact, don't know how much you do LDoN or how attached you are to epic offhand you've already got 34% haste from belt so could go compact + WLK if you wanted.  

Really there are a lot of fairly minor upgrades that would cost a fair amount.  I see a few LDoN things, but your tunic still is un-aug'd so you might be doing that first.  Is there anything you don't like personally?  Any item you've just had too long or feel is too common or whatever?  Prayer shawl is great and you could do the tradeskill ups easily with a portion of that pp.  *shrugs* hehe really general questions with not much to go hurt my head.

Rukulle

well, i am quite attached to my offhand epic, the +125 HP and stats are hard to pass up, im currently working on MM armor, i wanna get legs, bracer, arms, in that order.

I tried getting golden wraps, but any combination i tried, my DPS dropped or my HP / AC / STAT dropped drastically overall.

I am more melee than nuker, I use blizzard blast MAYBE once a fight depending on the situation, and when i solo i almost never nuke, i just use Plague because it is the most mana efficient.

Im an HP whore, im currently working on LR5 then moving onto the HP aa's to bring them up, i upgraded my tunic from PSC to MM tunic first because of the HP on it.

After my secondary input, anyone have anymore suggestions, the suggestions so far have been great. Thanks!

Dorrogtr T`A

jakethecake

I like my weighted mantle for the shoulders. Unfortuantely its No Drop so you cant buy it  :D

Overlord Ngrub dropped two the last time we took him. This item isnt in the equipment spreadsheet either, whoever is now updating it....
Tukru

Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. Then when you criticize them you are a mile away and you have their shoes......

LevarilofLanys

I am in a similar position to you, although my guild does raid a fair bit so I am starting to get upgrades to some equipment.  Several of the items I am wearing would be upgrades to what you have on currently I think.  If you are willing to spend the plat then the Pristine Jeweled Gloves (I got mine for 35k) are nice, IMHO better that the ornate.  You should definitely be on the lookout for Gravedigger Arm Straps.  They are nice arm items and my next purchase.  Should hopefully be able to find in the 50-60k range.  The Cloudy Ring of Pneumatic Force is a very nice ring too.  It tends to run around 100k on our server currently.  I had a Golden Wraps of the Compact myself but resold it for 150k.  It is a nice item but hard to justify for the price I think.  I am not entirely sure what my next upgrade will be, although with the possibility of Battlefists in the next month or two I may end up buying a Cloak of Flames for the 36% haste.

Here are some descriptions for you:

Gravedigger Arm Straps  
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM  
Weight: 0.6 Size: MEDIUM
Slot: ARMS  
AC: +17 Str: +6 Dex: +6 Cha: +6 Fire Resist: +9 Disease Resist: +9 Poison Resist: +9 HP: +90 Mana: +80  
Classes: Monk Druid Beastlord  
Races: All Races
Slot 1: Type 1

Pristine Jeweled Gloves  
LORE ITEM MAGIC ITEM  
Weight: 0.5 Size: SMALL
Slot: HANDS  
AC: +17 Sta: +10 Wis: +12 Agi: +8 Fire Resist: +5 Disease Resist: +5 Poison Resist: +5 HP: +85 Mana: +85  
Classes: Monk Druid Beastlord  
Slot 1: Type 1

Cloudy Ring of Pneumatic Force  
MAGIC ITEM  
Weight: 0.4 Size: TINY
Slot: FINGERS  
AC: +9 Dex: +15 Wis: +10 Agi: +15 Magic Resist: +20 HP: +75 Mana: +75  
Classes: All Classes  
Slot 1: Type 7
http://www.magelo.com/eq_view_profile.html?num=783987">
http://members.shaw.ca/gsawkins/Levaril/LevarilSig3.jpg">

Levaril Catspaw
Feral Lord of Mythic Legends
Lanys T'vyl

Man0warr

Your problem is using Blizzard Blast :P use the spear spells, 63 and 53 one, they are meant to augment our meleeing, hence the fast cast, with war crested ring Im doing Frost spear for 850ish and the lower one for around 700
rathe.Battlesaur Robotindisguise
Legend of Marr - The Rathe