Main Menu

What Weapon to keep after epic?

Started by Deaddragoxo, January 13, 2004, 09:21:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaddragoxo

So my bst Rekage is about to finish his epic hopefully this week or next week and i have been trying to figure out which weap to keep while i have the haste claws. The Copper Hammer of Striking or the Black Bladed Ulak? Which should i keep and which hand should the weapons go because I am a bit clueless on what to do.

EDIT: also while on the subject what is a good replacement for my hands slot?

Animist

DPS-wise, copper hammer parsed a little (7 to 8 DPS according to my parse) more than BBU. however, if u group / raid alot, u may have to reconsider that, because the copper hammer will generate enough aggro to piss ur tank off  8)
i always keep the hammer as i have to tank in LDoN most of the time.

concerning about hand slot upgrade, what is ur budget?
- if u are looking for cheap replacement, shissar scale gauntlets is probably the best buck u spend. 12ac 5wis 40hp 40mana, for less than 1k (on DRo).
- also u can consider buying MQ of thurgadin leather gloves, as the resulting gloves has 50hp, and the MQ should be cheap enough nowadays.
- coldain skin gloves if ur sta is not max'ed even buffed
- i wont suggest ornate leather gloves unless its price on ur server is attractive enough...  :roll:

of course, if u are in a raiding guild,
- gauntlets of dragon slayers. the offhand epic is nice, but it wont last u forever. GoDS is a very nice hand slots for bst and it is hard to beat a hand haste slot
- the gloves from Lendi the Keeper. almost the same stats as GoDS (without mana and haste), but very heavy
- PoM leather gloves. something 55hp mana with regen. the named that drop this is 1 groupable at lv65
- some other VT gloves that i dont have  :wink:
70 Beastlord Animist
65 Warrior Hamk
Great Adventure Partizan
Druzzil Ro
The web based Beastlords DPS Calculator Thanks to Coprolith the Plumber for all his work!