Main Menu

Comments/suggestions on my current equipment

Started by Nanndas, January 15, 2004, 05:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nanndas

I have spent a lot of time over the last few levels upgrading my equipment. I've tried to balance HP, AC, Wisdom, focus effects and weapons. Most of what I see in the Bazaar lately that would be an improvement usually costs a fortune or has "required/recommended" way above my level on it. I understand from another board that there is a bug regarding the damage on weapons not being reduced as indicated when you look at the weapon. My luck it will be changed in the next patch :)

One item that I will shortly have the plat for is a PSC (phase spider carapace) for my chest slot. Is this an item that I should get at 31 or should I concentrate on weapons or other slots? I am concentrating on LDoN and should see 39 (and new pet) in a short while.
My play style is to tank with my pet. As I approach 40 I know more equipment will become available for me to use. So, should I invest in the PSC or bank the pp for later?

Any suggestions, comments would be greatly appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Nan
Nanndas - 56 Animist - Drinal Server

Baking - GM + Trophy
Brewing 200
Pottery 179
Smithing 122
Tailoring 115
Jewelcraft 188

Goretzu

Cotrie general boots (barbed dragonscale if you've got more PP) and a sheetmetal ulak would be relatively cheap upgrades.

Kobold jesters crown for head maybe.

PSC would be nice too.

But you could just about live with your current gear till ~L51 if needs be.

Nanndas

Oops - wasn't paying attention to the forum I was in .. (:
Can this be moved there ?

Thanks
Nanndas - 56 Animist - Drinal Server

Baking - GM + Trophy
Brewing 200
Pottery 179
Smithing 122
Tailoring 115
Jewelcraft 188